Author Topic: how to post pics  (Read 2022 times)

Offline mission09

• Posting Member
i just took pics from my dig cam and i cant figure out how to post them.

Offline rocket

• Posting Member
  • Cut em off Doc
Mission,
Have a look at user photos, below is a copy of how to post pic's etc.

Cheers

User Photos - How to Post your Pictures
« on: Apr 30th, 2002, 12:28pm »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This section of the board is to be used for members to post pictures of their gynecomastia, and before/after surgery pictures also.

When you post a picture or set of pictures, please be as informative as you can. Try to give your weight, height, and any other details which you feel would be beneficial for viewers to know. Remember, other viewers are going to be trying to compare their gynecomastia to yours, so they are going to want to compare some personal details to get a full picture of their condition.

To post your pictures, you need to upload them to some web space somewhere, and then use them in your message here. You do this using the 'Insert Image' button, which inserts two tags, with the full url of the image to be placed in the middle. Please use the Insert Image method, rather than just pasting the links. It saves people time. Many free hosts deny external requests for images now as a result of people doing things such as this, so if your picture still does not show after many attempts, this could be why. If you get a denied access message or image upon clicking the link, create a html page with the pictures on instead and link to that.

If you do not have access to webspace or do not have the knowledge or time to do so, you can e-mail your pictures to me. I can upload them to the gynecomastia.org server and provide you with the necessary links to paste into your message.  

Please provide your images in jpeg form (compressed to no more than 100k), and label them appropriately. If they are in bmp format, zip them. I only have a small limit on my email account!

And please, respect others who are kind enough to post their images here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024