Author Topic: Breasts and hips and butt  (Read 17411 times)

Offline Busty

My T levels never changed to more "normal" as you said, so my shape did not either

Offline TigerPaws

My T levels never changed to more "normal" as you said, so my shape did not either
If your system is Estrogen dominate then, you have joined the other half of the world's population.

Positive changes are a matter of perspective.

aboywithgirls

I am one of those who have and always had the female like breasts, hips and butt. No big deal. They make clothing that fits me just fine. I just have to shop in the ladies section to find something that fits. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Have you ever had your hormone levels tested?  Just wondering how they show?  I haven't had mine tested, at least, not that I knew of.

I am one of those who have and always had the female like breasts, hips and butt. No big deal. They make clothing that fits me just fine. I just have to shop in the ladies section to find something that fits.

Offline TigerPaws

Have you ever had your hormone levels tested?  Just wondering how they show?  I haven't had mine tested, at least, not that I knew of.

Because of medications my hormone levels are more or less equivalent to a 16 to 17 year old girls. Pretty much Estrogen dominate. And yes that causes numerous issues besides breast growth, but not all of them are bad, I do look 15 years younger.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My hormones took forever to get stabilized when I was young.  At the age of about 35 I had a growth spurt and my height increased about an inch, My shoe size increased from a 8 to a 9 1/2  and my voice dropped in pitch.  In my early thirties I could easily sing the soprano parts in Gilbert and Sullivan.  I usually sand counter tenor.  Something that was no longer possible later.  Obviously it did straighten out though, I am the father of eight.  
My wife and daughters envy my legs and ankles,  nice shape and no hair. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

My wife and daughters envy my legs and ankles,  nice shape and no hair.
LoL!!! That is a couple of the side benifits that Estrogen dominace gives a man, reduced body hair, the Ladies tell me I have great legs which are perfectly smooth, along with a more youthful look.

Not everthing in bad.

Just found this article on the worthless BMI Experts slam use of BMI
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:47:34 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline stealth.a

aboywithgirls - did you reach out to endocrinologists .. did they suggest some techniques to bring back things in order .. i.e keep hips stable while increasing T to deposit fats near waist etc ? I have the same problem although my condition is probably a bit milder than what you seem to have written .. thx

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Going to the Endocrinologist in about a week but know I am estrogen dominant. I had a problem (dark spot on my prostate as well as minor bleeding) and, according to my doctor, cannot take testosterone supplements as it may exacerbate my prostate problems. I have been prostate well for about a year now but am sick and tired of the mood swings caused by the estrogen. I can handle the sore joints, irritability, night sweats, hot flushes, brain fog and memory degradation but not mood swings. It was suggested I try estrogen therapy but would that simply be throwing rocket fuel on a fire?

Offline CallofDanny

• Posting Member
This is me exactly. I am 6'6
Chubby guy but throughout my life of struggling and exercising I would only fluctuate weight loss out of my stomach and waist. When i gain weight it starts with my butt, chest, thighs, and finally stomach. Losing weight just causes my moobs to look that much bigger. I have a post in user photos you will see my backside is bigger and rounder than most curvy women. My legs are extremely athletic too you can't even find a grip of fat.
Feel free to message me to chat

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
I'm only 5'9" 165lbs. I haven't noticed anything extra on my hips or butt. However, my legs have always been very lean. Now for hair and skin, I have a resounding HELL YES. I'm getting my hair back and it's coming in darker. My skin is getting much better and I am looking younger. At my worst, I easily looked 10+ years older. Now, I look my age or younger.

expedient-traveller, I agree mood swings suck. I'm dealing with mine in a different way. I'm on medical marijuana for PTSD/pain and it helps with mood swings and other problems. I know it's not legal or works for everyone, but it works for me.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
More power to you Boomer! We all deal with the swings in any way we can. One of my favorite ways is to head for the river and have a good cigar while chilling along with an iced tea. That always helps.
Has anyone else had to take estrogen therapy for their "meno-pause" symptoms? I am a bit on the nervous side about taking the therapy.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Here's a link to an article on this subject:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2213888/
Scroll down until you get to the section regarding Hot Flashes & Gynecomastia.
Speaking for myself, if I needed to undergo androgen deprivation for prostate cancer treatment and suffered with mood swings and significant hot flashes, I'd take estrogen in a heart beat. I already have Gynecomastia so what's the big deal if it makes my life more livable and longer?

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
I didn't know that I had wider hips and butt until recent weight loss revealed it. I lost about fifty pounds going from 205 to 155, and changed from a pudgy overweight guy to a thin guy with gynecomastia. My measurements are  41-31- 40 making it a bit tough to find anything that fits well in the mens department.

Blousbunnys

My top is 46D so my chest actually measures just over 50 inches. My waist is 40 inches and my hips and butt are 48 inches. When I buy jeans 1 get women's jeans because the fit my waist and my hips. If I try to wear men's jeans they bunch up at the waist if they fit my hips.

You can find women's jeans that are plain and without decoration so they just look like any other jeans.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024