Author Topic: Breasts and hips and butt  (Read 17406 times)

hammer

Those type of support hose most be what, .05/1

Once again, if it walks like a duck, .....

I rest my case!

aboywithgirls

I know the compression stockings that you're speaking of and those are for circulation issues causing edema in the lower extremities. That's wasn't my issue. I had (now corrected) superficial varicose veins that would through and become engorged when on my feet for an extended period. Support hose kept them in check and allowed me to continue working until I could schedule corrective surgery. If you've ever seen the bleeding that occurs when a varicose veins burst, then you may understand. Or....stay in the tunnel and only see what's directly in front of you. My guess is that you're accepting about bras because it affect you, however, support hose is outside of acceptance for you because the varicose veins in your legs were never heated, red, swollen, and throbbing after a 12 hour shift on your feet. 
We all have our health issues but we don't haveto label people with issues that we don't fully understand. 
I rest my case as well.

hammer

I've been wearing support hose for over 20 years and know many people who do for all the reasons that there is to wear them, but non wear pantyhose, they all wear prescription support hose, so in over 20 years of medical reasoning behind support hose wearing, you are the first person that I've ever met that said this!

aboywithgirls

Thank you for that. But, I'll listen to the guy who has been practicing medicine for over 30 years. He was right. It worked for me without a prescription and saved a ton of money.
Thanks for your 2 cents though. You can go back to your label maker now. I'm done with this conversation. 

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
I had worn pantyhose when I was working a job in which I was on my feet, on a tile floor for 8-12 hours. My PCP recommended support hose (which sheer Energy  happens to be) to relieve throbbing and engorgement of varicose veins. It worked. Enough said.
You can't strike a gavel and declare a label on any individual. Period!

Well said!

Offline Busty

Ditto.  I also value tolerance and being open minded.

I had worn pantyhose when I was working a job in which I was on my feet, on a tile floor for 8-12 hours. My PCP recommended support hose (which sheer Energy  happens to be) to relieve throbbing and engorgement of varicose veins. It worked. Enough said.
You can't strike a gavel and declare a label on any individual. Period!

Well said!

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
In my case, yes, my butt is getting rounder and more feminine in shape, but that's because my entire endocrine system is messed up.  If I do TRT, the testosterone aromatizes into estrogen rapidly and there's virtually no effect on my T level. If I don't do TRT, my body produces enough estrogen on its own.  My endocrinologist has been thoroughly confused for the last 7 years. In effect, my body has decided for some reason that I should look more feminine - to the shock and horror of me and my wife and daughter.  Not much I can do.  C'est la vie.

aboywithgirls

Same here. My body has been doing this since puberty. I have normal T levels. It's my estrogen that they haven't been able to slow. 

Lister

I feel like I'm seeing this happen as I lose weight..  men's pants don't seem to fit well at the waist, it might be the cheap pants I get though -

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
Among other errands today, I got measured for a suit again - haven't been able to fit in my old one without strange wrinkles (my measurements are 40.5 / 47 - you see the problem).  The place I go measures everything. Well, with a few extra pounds (kilos for everyone but Americans), my waist measurement went down a bit - mostly because there's evidence of some fat shifting.  Can't complain about my waist, but measurement around my hips/butt was about an inch to an inch and a half bigger compared to the last time I measured for a full suit. 

The guy in the men's department (a much older, experienced gentleman that I know and have had measuring clothes for me for years) chuckled and said I'm putting on a few pounds - with a sly grin and a glance toward my chest.  I just shrugged, but it confirms that I am gaining a bit in 'strategic' places.  Never going to have a Kardashian bubble-butt, and fortunately my doc doesn't think it'll change much more.  That's good - I dont' want a pinup figure :)

Excess estrogen will mess up your figure, causing fat deposition in female patterns - on the hips and rear and in the fat pad on the breasts. 

Oh, well. It's just the trials and tribulations of age and meds and other such issues.  At least, since I'm 6'7" and above average bone size, it doesn't show.  Much.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024