Author Topic: STEPS to take CARE after POST-OPERATION  (Read 2082 times)

Offline gyne_free

• Posting Member
Hello my dear friends, nice to meet you =]

Iam 1week post-op, please give me instructions regarding the CARE i have to take from now onwards to be  a gyne free throught out my life.

Here I came across few fellow gyne friends in this forum saying that gyne is re-entering,some scar tissue, what is this all please let me know about this my dear friend.

It will be better if experienced friends plot the steps to take care in each step right from the next day of the surgery like

* compression vest : how many hours daily to wear & how many months we have to wear

* about scar tissue : how to avoid it and at which month it appears.

* GYM or SWIMMING : after how many weeks we can hit

like this please it will be GOOD  if we give a brief discussion about all the steps upto 1year (final result)

It will be really helpful for the new friends to this forum and those who are in initial stages after surgery

By doing this we can provide a separate URL to check all that content

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
gyne_free.

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
It will be better if experienced friends plot the steps to take care in each step right from the next day of the surgery like

* compression vest : how many hours daily to wear & how many months we have to wear

You should wear this ALL times until you are told by your surgeon to take it off.

* about scar tissue : how to avoid it and at which month it appears.

Will start to apear about a month~ after, some good surgeons can do it so theres hardly any ... depends on the skill of your surgeon.

* GYM or SWIMMING : after how many weeks we can hit

Wait a MINIMUM of a month, better to be safe then sorry.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:49:54 PM by jimbob1988 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024