Author Topic: Dr Craig Fielding (Toronto)  (Read 5937 times)

Offline gbm

• Posting Member
Can people who have recently had consultations or surgery from Dr fielding kindly share their experiences, price etc .
How much does it cost?
How long after consultation usually is surgery booked?

How bad was your case?

Is local anesthesia an option or the doctors choice?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We had a guy who had surgery with Dr Fielding who was a great resource to us for a long time.  Unfortunately he has not been communicating with the site  for a couple of years.   His Screen Name was "Grandpa Bambu"  You can look up his old posts by clicking on members (above) and then typing in his name.   Please do not add to those old files, It would be better to start a new topic.  Besides, he is no longer active so he would not be able to answer anyway. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline gyno1990

• Posting Member
Can people who have recently had consultations or surgery from Dr fielding kindly share their experiences, price etc .
How much does it cost?

How bad was your case?

Hope this isn't too late, but here ya go:

1) He's awesome, attentive, listens to your concerns, and seems to know what he's doing. He takes his time with you and goes over what he plans on doing for the actual surgery itself during the consult.

2) It cost me about 2800. I had a case that was up on the upper end of mild to the middle end of moderate.  

3) I was able to book 3 weeks after consultation. It may be longer during the summertime due to all of the students being on break and having the time off to recover.

4) I was initially told I'd be going under general anasthesia. Upon inquiry, I was told that my case was borderline acceptable for local anasthesia and that too would be possible. The difference in price was about $1000. I went with general anasthesia because I figured he would have an easier time contouring my chest knowing I was asleep and it would also make the entire process much smoother. 

I had my operation done within the past month. Too early to tell what the results will be like, but no red flags so far. The contour of my lower pecs is a bit off but that might be due to swelling and could fix itself. I'll have to wait and see. I do have confidence in Dr. Fielding, however, so I am thinking it'll resolve. He does hundreds of these procedures for a reasonable price, and as a Canadian, your options are quite limited besides Dr. Lista. IMO Dr. Fielding is as good as it gets when it comes to gyno surgery. He knows what he's doing. 

Offline gbm

• Posting Member
How much does it cost?

How bad was your case?

Hope this isn't too late, but here ya go:

1) He's awesome, attentive, listens to your concerns, and seems to know what he's doing. He takes his time with you and goes over what he plans on doing for the actual surgery itself during the consult.

2) It cost me about 2800. I had a case that was up on the upper end of mild to the middle end of moderate.  

3) I was able to book 3 weeks after consultation. It may be longer during the summertime due to all of the students being on break and having the time off to recover.

4) I was initially told I'd be going under general anasthesia. Upon inquiry, I was told that my case was borderline acceptable for local anasthesia and that too would be possible. The difference in price was about $1000. I went with general anasthesia because I figured he would have an easier time contouring my chest knowing I was asleep and it would also make the entire process much smoother.

I had my operation done within the past month. Too early to tell what the results will be like, but no red flags so far. The contour of my lower pecs is a bit off but that might be due to swelling and could fix itself. I'll have to wait and see. I do have confidence in Dr. Fielding, however, so I am thinking it'll resolve. He does hundreds of these procedures for a reasonable price, and as a Canadian, your options are quite limited besides Dr. Lista. IMO Dr. Fielding is as good as it gets when it comes to gyno surgery. He knows what he's doing.

how are your results so far are you satisfied?

can u provide pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024