Author Topic: My surgery with Dr. Karidis - Sept 2016 - PICS now up!  (Read 14471 times)

Pedro84

3 days

Pedro84

7 days - plasters gone - scar tissue coming in 

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Re: My surgery with Dr. Karidis - Sept 2016 - PICS now up!
Looking awesome buddy! Very flat! Has the bruising all but gone now?

Pedro84

Looking awesome buddy! Very flat! Has the bruising all but gone now?

TY. 

Bruising was gone after 2 weeks max. At this stage - 7 weeks - it's impossible to see I have had anything done. Still a bit of scar tissue and swelling but all good!!

giggsy

Have you been back to the gym ?

neverlookback

I'm back in the gym bud, 3 weeks since op!!

neverlookback

did some pull-ups the other day with no discomfort, didn't push myself  as hard as I would normally though...

Pedro84

Hey - yep back in the gym now - was a long break (6 weeks) and i must say its been a struggle to get back up and running with it but i am now back in a proper routine. As well as not going gym for so long i ate horribly which has led to an increase in weight which i suppose doesnt help.
Had my 6 week meeting and Karidis seemed happy with everything. 
I am moderately happy at this stage - they arent as flat as they were (knew that would be the case) but they arent as bad as they were (at all!) - they are somewhere in between at the mo and i am hoping with time and better diet that they reduce even more. Not quite 100% in the tight tee zone just yet but defo moving in right direction. Still feel numb to the touch and when i lift my arms above head - but it is a 6-9 month recovery after all. 

Offline ParkedOutside

• Posting Member
Looking good! So are you going at it 100% at the gym already?
When you say:
"they arent as flat as they were (knew that would be the case) but they arent as bad as they were (at all!)"
What do you mean? They aren't as flat as post op? Are they supposed to swell up again or something?

Offline ParkedOutside

• Posting Member
Pedro... You alive bro?  :(

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Hi how was your overall experience with Dr. Karidis? I am thinking of having a consultation with him

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024