Author Topic: Cruise :(  (Read 5079 times)

Offline MyName

• Posting Member
This sounds kinda f'd up, but I am sure I am not the only one. I became a master of casual nipple rubs. Just long enough to get to the pool or ocean after taking off my shirt. If you can get away with rubbing/pinching long enough until you get into the water you should be good. Last year i was at the beach a couple times and that's what I had to do AGAIN! When I laid on my back as long as my arms were up over my head ie. hands behind my head, and skin kinda stretched it was ok. And there is always laying on your stomach. The rest of the time just keep your shirt on. Don't cancel your trip man.
Are you going back to the Doc?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Regrowth is possible and it does happen, but it is not common. Actually, I think it is rather rare.

See if you can get the opinion of someone who can be totally objective. If there is regrowth, there has to be a reason for it. A visit with an Endocrinologist may be your best investment at this time.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
Regrowth is possible and it does happen, but it is not common. Actually, I think it is rather rare.

See if you can get the opinion of someone who can be totally objective. If there is regrowth, there has to be a reason for it. A visit with an Endocrinologist may be your best investment at this time.

yeah yr right and i think thats why i am so freaking frustrated about it.  Its like i am a rarity among, well, rarities.  It has grown i am certain of that. Unfortuently i have no kinda of insurance right now ( i am 25 so i got kicked off my parents policy couple of months back and i won't start a real job for two-three months now) so going to the endocrinologist will have to be put on hold for now.  I did however go and get my testosterone levels checked and i am awaiting on those results and i will be seeing my plastic surgeon in two weeks when i am done with rotations. But i am sure all he'll say is go to an endocrinologist.

i am open for a third surgery i really am but i need to get my hormones in check. So this may sound dumb but if my test. levels are down then i may get on some test. replacement (i am sure it will exacerbate the gyno) but once i get my levels in balance i'll then get another surgery if that hasn't taken care of it...Perhaps the winter of 2010  ( i hope i'll have money then and be in a body shape that i want to be)

This sounds kinda f'd up, but I am sure I am not the only one. I became a master of casual nipple rubs. Just long enough to get to the pool or ocean after taking off my shirt. If you can get away with rubbing/pinching long enough until you get into the water you should be good. Last year i was at the beach a couple times and that's what I had to do AGAIN! When I laid on my back as long as my arms were up over my head ie. hands behind my head, and skin kinda stretched it was ok. And there is always laying on your stomach. The rest of the time just keep your shirt on. Don't cancel your trip man.
Are you going back to the Doc?

yeah man it seems like nipple pinching may be the way to go.  And my gyne is also a way where if i am laying down it gravity makes it look like i have fat armpits but not really the breast appearance.  ya'll know of any kind of home remedy to keep a nipple hard.  Ive heard of people on these post say somethings but i can't remeber them for the life of me. 
I know i'll regret if cancel it. So it looks like a couple of shots of some rum pinching my nipple, keeping my shoulders as high as i can, and walking as fast as i can to the pool, hot tub, beach etc.

thanks alot for ya'lls imput

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
mattmando...

Pix dude pix...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024