Author Topic: Rate my pics  (Read 5198 times)

Offline refu_gee

• Posting Member
by the way grathen...

i forgot to ask you a very important question.. did your doctor show you his previous work on gyne. correction? he should have a folder with loads of cases.

take a good look at those! you can always request to see more samples..

I had my surgery done by Dr. Delgado and his staff; during the initial consultation he showed me 3 full photo libraries of prior surgeries ranging from severe gyno (like real female boobs on guys) to mild (barely noticeable).

request to see as many as possible! it will give you an idea of what you will look afterwards.. seems like your body type is similar to mine in some respect.

i'm 6'1, 220lbs

like i said, ask me as many questions as you can think of. surgery can be nerve wrecking (i'm sure you are experiencing that with yours coming up)

Offline grathen321

• Posting Member
Ive seen some before and after shots, they looked good but the cases all seemed a bit more extreme than mine. Although I might be judging my own more kindly because I have had a decade to get used to my chest. As far as nerves go I dont really have a great many, I probably will on the day. At the moment it is like I have two weeks to go and I just want to it done and over so I can recover.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024