Author Topic: Questions to ask Bermant?  (Read 2125 times)

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
I have a consultation with Dr Bermant in 2 weeks and was wondering what questions I should be sure to ask. I want to cover all the bases. Should i bring up that i am trying for Ins to pay it, or not. And this might sound crazy, but what if my nipples are hard for whatever reason-mine doesnt look near as bad when they are? Will Bermant still be able to indentify the severity of my problem?  

Offline Seattle000

• Bronze Member
That’s a good question. Every time I get cold my chest gets smaller and my gynecomastia looks more normal. The doctor was able to diagnose the problem. I wonder, however, if she’d do things differently if my chest was in the usual bad state.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
masterofu - From what i've read, Bermant's a skilled surgeon in gyne, regardless what your nips look like on the day of the consultation, he knows what he's looking for.  Just tell him what happens to your nips, he'll take it from there.  Besides, if you do go forward with surgery and he cuts you open, he'll see/feel what should be removed.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
All you will have to do is raise your arms over your your head, you really can't miss it that way.  I am sure that Dr. Bermant has plenty of ways to determine the severity of your situation.
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024