Author Topic: Hi there... (My pics are up, and a request)  (Read 15248 times)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I was having a bad day once at this pizza place I worked at during college.  One of the guys there went up to me and grabbed my chest out of no where.  I flipped.  I gave him a crack across the jaw and he went down.  I almost got fired over the whole deal, but I was good friends with the manager.  That was the only time I lost it on somebody.  But man it felt great popping him.  I'd do it again, that guy was an not a nice person anyway.

Hey desi-  I had the same stuff happen to me when I was a kid.  One of my worst memories was playing basketball on the playground and being teased when I had to play on the "skins" team.  Never played basketball on the court again.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I was having a bad day once at this pizza place I worked at during college.  One of the guys there went up to me and grabbed my chest out of no where.  I flipped.  I gave him a crack across the jaw and he went down.  I almost got fired over the whole deal, but I was good friends with the manager.  That was the only time I lost it on somebody.  But man it felt great popping him.  I'd do it again, that guy was an not a nice person anyway.

Hey desi-  I had the same stuff happen to me when I was a kid.  One of my worst memories was playing basketball on the playground and being teased when I had to play on the "skins" team.  Never played basketball on the court again.

gabby, i hear u man.. i wonder when people learn to be empathetic..u cracked this guys face... i laughed my ass off dude!! haha ..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
One of the guys there went up to me and grabbed my chest out of no where.  I flipped.  I gave him a crack across the jaw and he went down.
i know i shouldn't feel good about reading stories like that but somehow i always do.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Titty Boy

Hi Gavin your chest and my chest look exactly alike the only difference is mine are filled with fat I weight 375lbs if i loss the weight I know that pic of u is what im going to look like and when i lose it i want to get the surgery but cutting off the whole breast sounds alittle scary to me but if the DOC can put the nipple back in place and make it look natural i would say go for it as far as scars ive been jumped, broke my leg and have stretch marks like crazy and i dont mined them at all i even think they make me look cooler = P so if u can please keep us posted on how your doing thanks bro good luck
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:19:13 PM by Titty Boy »

Offline Gavin

• Posting Member
Been a while since I checked in here, so figured I would. I am going to my doctor sometime soon to see if he can recommend any other plastic surgeons that I could visit to get a second opinion. I don't know how that will go, but I figure I should check out all the options.

Aside from that, I am still hitting the gym and all that (I work there, so I might as well!), so my weight is currently between 190-195 (originally started around 340), though I would assume it's still not good enough for the surgery to be covered or anything. I've been talking to my friend/boss who knows a lot about stuff, and says I should get a loan to pay for it, so I may end up doing that if I can, 'cause I really need to get this done.

Nothing really looks different from the pictures I put up at the beginning of this thread, which is quite the annoyance. 

And that's my amazing update.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks for the update dude....

Yeah, take out a loan and 'Git-R-Done'.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah Gavin, thanks for keeping us posted.  Just for your information I took out a line of credit which has a higher apr bought it was the easiest thing to do.  So, that's just one option.

Offline user name

• Posting Member
bro i would recommend getting to sub 10% bodyfat before the surgery. ive heard numerous times that the surgeries have better results if your bf is lower. your loose skin will not snap back until the fat is not sticking to the loose skin. i currently weigh 220lbs, im 5'10" and my bodyfat is about 20% now. ive packed on some serious muscle, and have come from over 50% bodyfat. bmi is a joke, the more muscle you have the higher your bmi. i just calculated my bmi (using height & weight alone) and im over 30. but this is totally inaccurate as i have calculated my bf multiple times using multiple methods including 7pt digi calipers. i plan on getting to around 8% bodyfat before i start consulting with doc's. i believe with the absence of fat from my chest/stomach i will get better results from the surgery, and wont require any lipo. i think im going to need a tummy tuck as well. but my main problems come from my floppy chest.

my diet and excersize routines are spot on, and i think  can lose roughly 1% bf every week.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024