Author Topic: this Massage Sh*t is so inconvenient!  (Read 4149 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Gotta get up xtra 10 minutes earlier every morning to conduct this time-consuming ritual. Then when I get home late at nights, no matter how tired I am - again in front of the mirror rubbing my chest and nipple scars for another 10 minutes (with eyes fluttering)

perhaps I should just give it away, wait till my next ps. consult (2 months away)_ and just ask for the cortisone shots!

what do y'all think ?
... and the saga continues

Offline hypo

You think that is bad :-/

Give a thought to men with hypogonadism who have to rub gel on every morning every day of their lives.

Offline rcbrown23

I'd say call your doc and see what he thinks. Maybe he'll invite you in for the shots.

Offline Spleen

You think that is bad :-/

Give a thought to men with hypogonadism who have to rub gel on every morning every day of their lives.

Yeah, and it's not like you can get a lady to do it for you.  Not a good idea unless you like a gal who shaves.
:P

Offline hypo

Correct Spleen ;D

Not so simple as that I am afraid RC.

The only shots available in the UK at present are bi monthly Sustanon which rapidly convets to estradiol and puts the patients on a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows-crap.

And Nebido for which the jury is still out on.

The only shots worth consideration for a man with hypogonadism are those taken weekly which it is possible to get in the US buit not in the UK (at least not readily at the moment).

P.S

So for now it is putting on the gel.  And let me tell you it is at least 15mins every day, day after day, week after week, month after month.

Offline rcbrown23

Not so simple as that I am afraid RC.

The only shots available in the UK at present are bi monthly Sustanon which rapidly convets to estradiol and puts the patients on a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows-crap.

And Nebido for which the jury is still out on.

The only shots worth consideration for a man with hypogonadism are those taken weekly which it is possible to get in the US buit not in the UK (at least not readily at the moment).

P.S

So for now it is putting on the gel.  And let me tell you it is at least 15mins every day, day after day, week after week, month after month.

I was actually talking to Soprano about the Cortisone shots.

Yeah, I know you guys got it bad...that sucks, but to be perfectly honest, I'm glad I'm not in your boat :-/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 08:34:03 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline hypo

RC quote
I was actually talking to Soprano about the Cortisone shots
Unquote

And then god said let there be light- I can see it now 8)

RC Quote
Yeah, I know you guys got it bad...that sucks, but to be perfectly honest, I'm glad I'm not in your boat
Unquote

Nah far worse things in the world, I was just having a moan- 15mins each day is a small annoyance but nothing more than that.

Gine2D

I rub my compounded testosterone gel on each morning while sitting on the tolet.  No time lost. ;)

Offline rcbrown23

I rub my compounded testosterone gel on each morning while sitting on the tolet.  No time lost. ;)

;D ;D

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
....yeh I know hypo. But human nature is not to empathise with those evidently worse off, but rather to long for the disposition of those evidently better off.

either way. conducting a ritual that most other people dont have to bother with day in and day out is frustrating and depressing

Offline hypo

Yes I understand.

In reminding you of those that are worse off, I hoped to put things in perspective and make you realise that the glass is half full rather than half empty.

It is not so bad :-/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 10:01:47 AM by hypo »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
thanks mate.

as pessimistic as I am , I will try to maintain this prescribed outlook. Naive as it may or may not be.
I have been dealing with and totally consumed by the darn gyne for 5+years and Ive poured all my hope in life into the outcome of this surgery, and now 6 weeks post-op, I am still utterly consumed all day every day with a set of problems and disruptive thoughts ( about things, some worse,some improved, some totally new) , all still related to the gyne. Just wanna see the end of this crap finally.

Offline hypo

The negative thoughts are common and understandable and get may of us down.

I wish you the very best with your surgery.

Offline Spleen

as pessimistic as I am , I will try to maintain this prescribed outlook. Naive as it may or may not be.
I have been dealing with and totally consumed by the darn gyne for 5+years and Ive poured all my hope in life into the outcome of this surgery, and now 6 weeks post-op, I am still utterly consumed all day every day with a set of problems and disruptive thoughts  

Hey Tony, can you get some counseling?  I don't think it's all that good for someone to be totally consumed by any single thing in their life.  It might end up proving helpful for all the parts of your life that aren't gynecomastia as well.

Offline John_M123

• Posting Member
Should I start massaging or not? Tomorrow will be exactly one month post op. Did everyones PS tell them to massage or is this something you just thought was a good idea. I just don't want to mess up my PS's hard work.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024