Author Topic: Recurring Gyno - 4th surgery  (Read 6654 times)

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member
post surgery 4 days after. some bruising present

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member
Healing continues to go well. I'm feeling a lot of hardness still but the compression should take care of it. I recently bought another vest a size smaller I am like a freakin sausage in this thing. Will post more pics soon I am 2 weeks post surgery now. Began exercise 1 week post surgery but only upright stationary bike. Will continue this until feeling up to some light lower body workouts.

In terms of contours I am noticing a huge difference in the outside of the pec close to the arms. There's almost a defined pec now which I haven't seen in years because of this condition.

Still tapering off the escitalopram as well. I don't know if that's what caused the reoccurrence but I'm not taking any chances with it. I'm down to half a tiny pill every few days. Can definitely tell my mood is off so this isn't a walk in the park.

It's progress :)

Offline RichardRichard19

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you as I just had i my procedure with Dr. Perron as well- Nov17.  I also believe the root cause was generated from my Effexor (similar to escitalopram)  prescription which i recently started this year. The symptoms came very quickly and now that i have had the surgery done i am not taking any chances with Effexor and i am starting to taper off.

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member
I was probably beside you in the recovery room then! Thanks for reaching out. How is your recovery going?

Offline RichardRichard19

Recovery is coming along well. My right side is healing much slower than my left. The compression vest is furthest thing from comfortable...  I have my follow up visit with Perron this week. I am interested to hear what his thoughts are on my progression. Hows are you doing with recovery?

Offline myhealth

• Posting Member
Hi there. cannabis like weeds also causes gynecomastia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024