Author Topic: My Experience Post - Op in detail - Now With Photos!  (Read 2428 times)

Offline VaserGuy

• Posting Member
Hey Everyone. I am writing this post laying on my living room soft with a very tight compression garment on and a very itchy chest. But let me start form the beginning.

So the procedure i had done was Vaser Liposcution with Gland Removal. I had this performed in Sydney, Australia.
Ok so walking into the surgery i was definitely very anxious an nervous. They gave me a gown and then took some details. Later two surgeons came in and made there markings on my chest.

I then was lead into the operating theatre by a friendly nurse and laid down on the bed. I was giving laughing gas and after a few inhales i was giggling while the nurse had placed and intravenous fluid in my left arm. About 5 min later i was DEFINITLY day dreaming in fairyland. I was Aware of my surroundings and at the same time distorted form reality.

I remember feeling the solution entering my chest and melting the fat before it was sucked out, felt like a burning sensation although was not painful. As the surgery was progressing i looked to my right and remembered seeing a container filled with a pinky, white, reddish solution which i assume was fat, gland tissue, about a litre full. The whole surgery lasted around 1 hour and a half and i was in resting for another hour. I went home same day.

The pain is very unusual. It isn't consistent at all but rather a constant dull pain in the chest area. As you move side to side you defiantly feel those aches and  sores. I had an incision under my nipple and in my arm pit( this is where the fuid was leak like a train).

The pain level is ver tolerable although the hardest thing post-op is the itching. It is INCREDIBLY itchy. BEWARNED guys the itchiness is defiantly the hardest part. ill be posting photos of my pre-post op soon ..

That itchiness though words can't describe guys. updates soon post your questions here guys!

UPDATE = 375cc's of gland/fat was removed
Below is 1 photo pre-op and 2 photos post op (1 week after surgery)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 04:04:30 AM by VaserGuy »

Offline kcornell6

• Posting Member
I'm right there with you, just got the surgery completed two days ago. I'm excited to take this original dressing off and replace it with something a little more comfortable.

Offline Nutsandbolts

• Posting Member
Looks really good

After a couple months your chest will be completely normal, big difference.

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Hey VaserGuy, what are those bandages that were over your shoulders in the post op pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024