Author Topic: The Worst Years of My Life: Growing Up with Gynecomastia  (Read 16550 times)

Offline Farley

Today is the day I realized I have this condition. I always thought it was from being fat... but after six months of starving and exercise and losing 70lbs my breasts are still there. I kept telling myself, 'if I lose a bit more weight I'll be okay.' I'm at the point I can see my ribs and if I have a pretty massive step down to my abs... but I still have breasts. It's so fucking depressing that I can have a rock face for a back and have shoulders and stomach men envy but have breasts. It's seriously depressing. Ever since I was a kid I've always been extra sensitive about my chest and like everyone here I got picked on heaps... and have been very shy socially because of my embarrassment.

Tomorrow I'm going to contact my doctor and talk to him about removing my problem. I think I'll make a thread about my experience once I have the ball rolling.

Thanks guys.

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
if anyone says anything about the support vest just say you hurt your back and you got recommended it to help your posture and heal your back.

a valid excuse.

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
Im in the Atlanta region as well. What doctor did you go get yours done at? I saw that you said you go to Emory.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024