Author Topic: Excuses to wear a compression garment  (Read 2651 times)

Offline dontyouwish

Hey guys so i just had my gland excision and lipo yesterday. Now currently wearing the compression garment. The thing is I gotta go back to work on Monday. What excuses can i give for wearing a compression garment! not that my friends like to feel me or something but like if they put their arm around me they'll be sure to feel the garment! Any smart excuses to give?

thanks!

Offline Westsyder

• Posting Member
Tell them you had a operation to remove non cancerous fiberous masses and you have to wear this for a while.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Several years ago someone posted the best answer I've ever seen.

"Had a growth removed, Non malignant fortunately, Thanks for your concern."
Grandpa Dan

bluenose

If you live somewhere where it is mildly cold, just it's an undershirt that you wear because you get cold easily.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
i have told people that i have a painful condition and that wearing this garment helps with the pain and if they would like i would give them information on where to find out more about the subject, that usually works .

Offline D1982

You have had an injury to your back and need to keep it compressed.

That's what I have been saying for last 5 weeks  ;D

Denote: someone may ask what is wrong with it, just say a disc. No more questions.

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
Personally, I think monday is way too soon to go back to work. I had my surgery on Monday and not going to work until Tuesday. Not in any pain but definitely don't feel like working yet.
As above, one of my parents' friends came for dinner last night. i said I had a growth removed, nothing serious but got to rest for a bit and chest needs compressing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024