Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17388 times)

Offline blad

I do believe that for those of us who developed breasts at the same time the girls in our school did, that more than our chest is molded by female hormones. Other body shapes may certainly be effected but also our demeanor. I do know I had a softer side than most boys did and was far less aggressive. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

That sounds just like my experience too! 

As most here already know my story. I was and still am estrogen dominant. Like testosterone, estrogen is very powerful in its own way. It had and has a great influence in how a look, behave, and relate to others and how they relate to me.

Offline SideSet

Blad, you are so right.  I was not the least aggressive, more timid.  And it made me vulnerable. ABWG,  you are so right about how strong the influence of estrogen. Far beyond the breasts on our chests and the overall shape of some of our bodies, to our attitudes, behaviors, actions. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Although substantial breast growth for me is a more recent phenomenon, I've always had a rather soft body with a bit of flesh on my chest.  I never checked my testosterone level but I expect the hormone stew that came with this particular body leans towards higher estrogen.  Now my breasts cannot be denied and if anything, my body has become a bit rounder.  This seems to be a natural process since I'm not being treated for any medical conditions and the only medication I take is for slightly elevated blood pressure.  From what I've read, it is simply aging with slowly diminishing testosterone which allows the estrogen to have its way with me.  I may ask my doctor to test my testosterone next time we do blood work but I'm content with larger breasts and I can't imagine taking shots to boost my testosterone.  So here I am... here we are... talking about brassieres and breasts.  I'm still a bit obsessed about the whole thing... gazing at my reflection in the mirror or playing with myself.  I have breasts I longed to touch when I was dating women... how the hell did that happen?

Offline 42CSurprise!

Apparently the drug I take, Losartan, can reduce libido but there is no correlation with low testosterone... at least that I can find.  But breasts are definitely a presence in my life... here in a lace brassiere...

Offline SideSet

Cute bra. Perfect fit. You certainly have a full feminine bust. Looks great.

Regarding the BP meds, I am on Spirinolactone, and that can have a side effect of breast enlargement,  especially if you have a predilection.   Maybe you want to ask your doctor to put you on that instead :)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
42CSurprise! Your breasts look great and I love that bra looks great on you.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks guys.  That brassiere is a cheapy from China which means it is not well made and is really designed for a much narrower body.  I can't wear it for very long without creating painful welts on the outside of my breasts.  But the lace is so thin it is a rather provocative choice to wear.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From Sideset on 01-24:

"Regarding the BP meds, I am on Spirinolactone, and that can have a side effect of breast enlargement",

Spironolactone is a major anitandrogen and will cause gyno.  It is a very common cardiac medication - I'm on it, and my breasts grew because of it.  But, as I stated in another post, the choice between wearing a bra or a body-bag is a no brainer.  Imo, ditto for other serious medical conditions with prescriptions that may cause gynecomastia.

This forum and the information we share helps avoid 'fake guilt' - i.e., that it's somehow our fault that we've developed breasts.

Offline SideSet

Moobzie, I agree with you 100%

And I see you definitely need to wear a bra both your comfort and appearance.

I love your phrase, fake guilt, you are spot on, in my view.

aboywithgirls

I used to feel like my breasts were a "fault" as well. I view them as an asset now. There are many of us here that feel the same. It sometimes takes a little while to grow into them I guess.

Offline blad

In my early teen years I definitely felt like growing breasts was a significant fault and I had a constant reminder by others in school that I was not an average physique. 

Some how wearing bras helped to feel better.

aboywithgirls

Blad, I felt very similar. I also once felt that growing breasts was a fault. I know that I am an exception and not a rule being 16 and wearing a bra to school. 

I first thought about my breasts as a fault. The truth is that it is not a fault. Our bodies are just doing what they are told to do. I wasn't necessarily proud to.wear a bra because of the ridicule I received. However I I felt better, physically because it held the girls in place which felt good. it also prepared me of what to expect as an adult. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Honestly, I would have benefitted from wearing a bra probably at age 11 or 12.  As you know, that was not an acceptable option for a boy that age in the early 80's.   While it would have been embarrassing, I would have been more comfortable.  Some of the girls in my classes at that age would tell me that I should wear a bra.  Believe me, they were big enough for one.  Just happy with my decision to wear one now.

Offline Johndoe1

blad, I know exactly what you are talking about. I hated my chest and wanted nothing more than to have a "regular" chest. The taunting really made me question my sexuality that lingered well into my adult years. I was so afraid of being called out it effected places I went and activities I participated in. Life really sucked. I wish I had just admitted what I had and dealt with it. Since I have I am enjoying life again. I just dress my chest for my activity and go do it like anyone else.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024