Author Topic: Ephedrine/Caffeine.... Question.  (Read 14639 times)

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I'm on ephedrine/caffeine right now and sweatin like a pig, well not really, but I'm sweatin just sitting here...about to do some abs and cardio!

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
I don't know how legal it is in Canada... for some reason, this site:

http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/pl_eph.html

puts "Oral Nasal Decongestant" in brackets next to all the pure ephedrine products it carries as you can see.  Smacks of 'loophole'.  Don't know what it means for sure though.  

My Question is:  I am also taking glutamine and protein... any combo sid-effects with an ECA stack?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

puts "Oral Nasal Decongestant" in brackets next to all the pure ephedrine products it carries as you can see.  Smacks of 'loophole'.  Don't know what it means for sure though.

Yeah, Ephedrine Hydrochloride is marketed as an 'Oral Nasal Decongestant'. It says that right on the bottle label.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
But it would have the same effect as regular ephedrine, I assume?

(do not have money to buy ephedrine yet... :-(

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
I used to use the Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin stack mid 90's, back when Ephedrine was still legal in the UK. It works, big time, but can have major medical side effects. Frankly my workouts fell right off after my supplies ran out, I couldn't get the same berserk training attitude without it, and none of the substitutes got my motor running in the same way.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
hey were can i get caffeine pills????

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
hey were can i get caffeine pills????

Nutrition stores

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
thanks nope,

i run everyday about 2 miles and some days i have soccer, lifting weights and taking protein but i wana add caffeine to the mix,   how many pills should i take a day?, should i take them every day?,

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
thanks nope,

i run everyday about 2 miles and some days i have soccer, lifting weights and taking protein but i wana add caffeine to the mix,   how many pills should i take a day?, should i take them every day?,

I only take one 20mg caffeine pill (normal size), when I am taking ephedrine...

I've never taken it without ephedrine so I'm not sure how much you should take...personally I would not take more than 2 per day

...but without the ephedrine, I don't know if caffeine would give you any boost whatsoever physically...caffeine affects mental alertness

Offline Vail

• Posting Member
Yes, sir. I guess I am close enough to Canada that I could drive there possibly...

Ephedra is legal in the US now, the ban got over turned so you can order some online.  Also, ephedrine has been legal in the US the whole time, but just not for fat loss purposes.  Look up ephedrine online, its sold for shortness of breath and shit.  lata.

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
what are some brands for ephedrine pills? can i get them at a gnc or nutrition store like that, i cant order over the net... no credit card,       how many mgs of ephedrine and how many mgs of caffenine should i b taking??

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Boydi,

I needed to lost 20 pounds to get back to my old slim self and took stacker 2 the one with ephedra. I suggest taking stacker 3 it has fat blockers and is super powerful. It suggests not going over 100mg a day for health reasons. So, I would do 2 20mg stacker 3's a day for a few weeks/months. Don't want to take them too long serious side effects after a while. The only reason I am suggesting stacker is the first time I took them I felt so hyper and so pumped up it felt good and I was sweating. I hadn't felt that good in so long. I still was on my crappy diet and went to the doctor for a physical 4 weeks later and was down 20 pounds. Thats because I had high body fat and It killed all my fat weight. Now I am back down to 12% body fat from 22% body fat. I now weigh 150 from 170. The fat blockers in stacker three are a nice new addition to the pills that make them kick a** in the ephedra world. They don't call them the worlds strongest fat burner for nothing I learned that first hand. I am very pleased with the results from Stacker 2 and Stacker 3 is better so go with that. You can buy it off ebay. That is where I bought mine.

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
im doin red rockets and they have somethin nuts like 35mg ephedrine a pill.. i take 4 a day and it you can see the fat melt off you... it jsut sucks cause it makes me gyno seem alil more obvious. :S

Offline nope1

• Gold Member

My Question is:  I am also taking glutamine and protein... any combo sid-effects with an ECA stack?

There would be no side effects if taking an ECA stack and also taking protein and glutamine.  Nothing whatsover.

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
Is this a healthy way to lose weight? I want to lose ten pounds, If I take ephedrine, and I stop, will all the weight pour back on? Maybe worse than before?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024