Author Topic: improving how my moobs look  (Read 2639 times)

jb1128

I have accepted the fact that T have gyno and have accepted that I have breasts,but what I dont like is how they look,mine look floppy and folded over,the only way I can think of to describe them is to say it looks like some one let the air out of them,now i know there are surgical methods that can make them look fuller and more round,like implants or a breast lift if you can find a surgeon willing to do implants on a man,but is there any non surgical methods,if not can implants be done on a man that would not really increase the size of the boobs the man already has,I dont think I would like to get implants as I dont want to have the breast reduction surgery...just out of curiosty are there any surgeons here that would be willing to do female Breast implants on a man to improve the look of his breasts????

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Rarely, I have placed breast implants in a male who is in process of changing from male to female

I have never placed breast implants in a male simply to improve the look of his own breasts -- most of my male patients seek to have the excess tissues removed, not enhanced.

Interesting question -- and one, for which at this time, I have no answer.

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

jb1128

Thanks Dr J,I know you said you rerely put implant in men that want to become woman but thats not the case with me,I have no interset in being a woman and I am not gay,I have no interest in wearing womans clothes (except for a bra as i have large 40B to small 40C breasts and it comfortabl for me) I also have no interest in improving how they look for other people,the only people who will ever see me shirtless (or should I just say topless )is me my wife and my doctor,like I said I have accepted the fact that I have breasts but when I take my shirt off and look down at my self or look in the mirror I dont like what I see,so if I ever did decide to do some thing like that it would be for myself and how I view my self,not for anyone else....

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
This is an interesting question.  I have also done breast augmentation for male to female transexual patients, and I have done pectoral implants to improve the appearance of several men's chests who underwent excision of their gynecomastia as well.  I have never used a female-style implant to improve the appearance of a man's chest.  From a cost perspective, at least in my practice, it is less expensive to undergo gynecomastia correction than breast augmentation. 

Just saying...

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

jb1128

@ Dr. Silverman,how much do you charge a woman for implants as you say it is less expensive to to a correction,in this site I have seen posts that say guys have spent anywhere from 3200 to 9000,my wife had an augmentation in Albany ny,she got 525cc round moderate profile silicone implants for 6000..besides I never said that I wanted implants I was just curisous, I am how ever interested in maybe a non surgicle method that would improve the look of my moobs.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
Augmentation with saline implants is $1000 higher than gynecomastia correction in my practice, $2000 higher with gel implants. Most of the fees are actually about the same, but the cost of the implants pushes the prices higher.

RS

jb1128

@ DR Sliverman Thank you for your reply's, after I posted my last comment I reread it  and thought to myself that,that sounded kinda rude,so i just want to say that,that was not my intnetion and if you though the same please accept my apology as it was not my intention to be rude..

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
I didn't think you were rude.

RS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024