Author Topic: This is me  (Read 4615 times)

Offline taxmapper

Ive said this before. 

When the breasts are free flowing, they show. 
The pointed shape and swinging, bobling will show off to the world they are there. 
The pointed aspect of nipples alone is what will give it off. 

When wearing a bra, they round off and are shaped. 
The thing that happens here is similar tot he effect that the daytime running lights originally had. 
At first you notice, but then over time its normalized and people no longer notice. 
Same with the breasts. Peple are sue to the round offed shape of a bra and unless really large, pay little if any attention. 
When they are sharp and pointy, they show instantly. 

Erotic wise, I have very little experiance, my other half refuses to touch them. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Taxmapper, you are so correct. I started wearing a bra when I was 12. I think that starting at this relatively early age made it easier for me for my personal acceptance. Now, as a woman, it's something that is expected. I am very proud of all of you who are proud of yourselves and who you are. When you have breasts, whether you identify as male or female, a bra always makes an improvement to your appearance and your self confidence. 

Love,

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Sophie is right.  One buys clothing for a purpose, to make you look good and feel good.  The wonderful thing is we can chose a bra that can shape our bust how we want it to be.  It makes you in control of how you intend others to see you.  Your wearing an article of clothing designed for breast.  Which we have.

I am at the point where I tone things down and feel confident going about the day and or, change things up just for me and have some fun with it.  Some times it's just nice to wear something that may give me a bit more projection but be a nicer fabric or color.  

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Right there with you Parity 

I have wide set and wide base breasts so it’s annoying to have the tennis balls in the armpits. 

Have not found the right style yet to to corral them that fits well. Tried Birdie’s
Torrid suggestions but I had too much fabric pucker on top. I am to the point I don’t give a rip re the projection 

Spouse is uncomfortable with the prospect of projection but hey it’s about me and comfort. At seventh decade of life attitudes change.

Gotten looks at the gym but no comments, fully prepared if I do 

I agree that it would be nice to wear something more functional AND fashionable than these compression style sports bras.
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

I have wide set and wide base breasts so it’s annoying to have the tennis balls in the armpits.

Have not found the right style yet to to corral them that fits well.
I have the same problem I started wearing the Anita Selma bra and the side support is amazing, and keeps things in front nicely. I also wear the Corin Virginia 3D Spacer Bra. It too has very good side support. Both bras are very comfortable. Any good side support bra will increase the projection. That side tissue has to go somewhere, but I find it not bad.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
The bras I feel most comfortable in have some type of side support or a side sling.  As noted that does tend to give the appearance of a larger bust or having more projection.  That to me feels like the bra is doing what it's intended to do.  Support the breast tissue.  If the tissue is brought from the side and to the front I feel it gives a slimmer and better look as well.  One thing is true, what years ago I felt was to out front and had created the appearance of a bigger bust is now something I wish I could create and would be happy with. What I felt was big and a "big" deal was nothing.  What I have now  I manage well and live with just fine.  Bottom line is we find and wear what makes us look and feels good.  As I grew in the chest my self confidence did as well.  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Yes, a good fitting well supporting bra brings a sense of self confidence. The girls are well shaped and lifted. 

I would never venture out of my front door very far without a bra on (gravity has not been kind to me). 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
You can post a photo without the t-shirt so we can see with and without the t-shirt. 

Is this what you mean?
It does the job. Just one of the 3 t shirt bras I have in inventory.
I go without underwire. I think it fits pretty well?

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
You can post a photo without the t-shirt so we can see with and without the t-shirt.

Is this what you mean?
JJ, that bra looks terrific on you. If you don't mind me saying, it looks sexy too!

You don't have to be a woman to want the support for your side boob! Nobody likes to have their boobs in their arm pit. It's uncomfortable and it's not a good look either. I have found that Elomi, Fantastie, Wacoal and Empreinte as well as Torrid are great bras that put the girls in the cup where they belong!

I have worn the above listed bras as a man and now as a woman. I know what looks good and feels good on my body. 

Getting a professional fitting can really speed up the process on getting yourself into a bra the not only fits, but also compliments and flatters your figure. The ladies at Torrid or any bra boutique are trained and accustomed to helping men get the support they want and need.

Love you guys,
♥️Sophie♥️

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
JJ, that bra looks terrific on you. If you don't mind me saying, it looks sexy too!

Thanks, I don't go too crazy... black, heather grey are my color jam.
A maroon front close racerback is about as wild as I go. Don't wear that one much as its a little small and underwires.

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member

Is this what you mean?
you look great in my opinion nothing to worry about everything seems to be in place. And the model you chose looks quite comfortable and will naturally cover the boobs under the T-shirt

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
JJ_Gyne,  
  I think you look great in that bra.  I think that gives you a nice smoothed out appearance. 
I can see that gives good support, contains things well and will give a nice look in your shirts.
Good choice.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
Morning all,

I like Thursdays, mostly cause I treat Thursday's as my lazy day and I dress in some comfy clothes. 
I am maybe weird or wired differently but is it wrong to like what I have and want to look decent.

I cover up as best as I can when I go out. Thursday's I stay in and stay comfy. I don't know where I am in this journey but lately I have been feeling that same feeling right before a "spurt". Anyone ever get that. I think I have been growing cause some of my shirts, bras, have been feeling more snug. Its so hard to know if its imagination or reality. 

I can't flash my cleavage all over the place either. but I figured I would sneak a WIAWT pic and share.

Belated Happy Valentines day.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
ink and purple tie-dye hoodie and sunglasses. 😎
Lookin good. Fun colors on your hoodie!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Very nice JJ.  That is a rather enticing photo, for anyone interested in such things.  I guess this IS the right crowd to be showing a photo like that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024