Author Topic: This is me  (Read 4582 times)

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
Very nice JJ.  That is a rather enticing photo, for anyone interested in such things.  I guess this IS the right crowd to be showing a photo like that.
Thanks, "enticing photo" I dunno about that... WAIT ... what photo did I share? J/K

Offline 42CSurprise!

A number of them actually... all showing off your charms.  This is what we do on this side of the website... though some are bit more hesitant to share their brassieres and their bosoms.  I just happen to be a bit of an exhibitionist.  I think it s a wonderful thing that we can talk about more than just comfort.  A well designed brassiere can do more than keep us comfortable.  Sometimes they show off our breasts.  Women have been doing that forever and I don't imagine we've missed that fact.  Nothing wrong with our doing the same, right?  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Reaching in to scratch a 'boob itch' is kind of difficult in public. Especially when the empty corridor suddenly becomes occupied while the hand is still reaching in the cup. 
Talk about providing a 'free show'!

"Hi! This is me!" 😂
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
It wasn't public but I kind of have a humorous "I can relate with women in ways i didn't expect" kind of way.

I was our bathroom the other day with my wife and I have kind of gotten into the habit of strapping each other in for the day cause in the morning sometimes the fingers don't work the best. Can struggle to hit the back clasps if you know what I mean.
Anyway she was brushing her teeth and I was grabbing my pills for the morning and I lost one out of my hands. Lucky/Unluckily instead of hitting floor or the sink I caught it in my cleavage. I had to go fishing and she was looking at me grinning and finally said "I hate it when that happens". Guess women catching unintended items in their bras is not so uncommon.

Scratch that off the list as something I can share as an experience.
We both shared a chuckle.

"A number of them actually... all showing off your charms."
I guess I figure that sharing is a way to quantify/gather my acceptance. Bridge the gap in my brain. I too scared to openly show in day to day but if I tiptoe into it an broadcast where I am unknown maybe it will start to break down fear?

Offline Justagirl💃

OMG, and then there is wearing V necks! It seems food will always fall into the cleavage. 

p.r.1974

V-necks do indeed seem to invite the catching of many things. 

I have also found one has to be careful even with higher neck tops if you have developed past a certain point. Arm movements, closing car doors, a golf swing if you play, and using utensils need to be adjusted. Car doors are not fun sometimes, food jumps off utensils, shifting ones body to reach for things differently, and correcting for unintended slices....

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
I caught myself on my truck mirror one or twice.
It was a jolt/scrape slash ow I didn't know how to describe it.

I have a lot of sensitivity in my breasts. Certain times it can be really good getting knocking is not on that list.

Offline Justagirl💃

My worst boob experience was pulling something out of the air-frier topless and braless. You can guess what happened next. 

I had a pretty good nipple blister afterwards. 🔥

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Do not forget using a large caliber rifle!
It can be daunting to recover composure on the firing line after the shot!😳
Regards, Bob

p.r.1974

Hmmm....I suppose it would depend on the recoil, how snug the placement was, and the amount of development. My experience has been that any larger ordinance discharge will beat the crap out of anyone body using proper form, regardless or gender or boob size. Then again I haven't fired off anything in more years than I care to count.

That said, I would imaging extra care to endure proper form would probably be necessary.
(spelling)

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Definitely extra care !

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
So just reporting in..

I feel like growth happens at night.
What is it about sleep hours that gets your chest all worked up.

My breasts feel like they swell and the areola puff up and get really sensitive to point of being annoying. Just me or anyone else get this? 

I am going back to endocrinologist in few months just for sign off or vindicated statement that my hormone mess isn't hurting me in some way. I can live like this so long as it's not killing me by have severe hormone fluctuations. If these fluctuations to such levels are hurting my other internals then can't something be done.? To balance me out. It messes with my head.

Oh well rant over. Going to try go back to sleep if ladies let me.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
JJ,

I'm glad to hear that you are being followed by an endocrinologist. That is important for the hormonal fluctuations. If you haven't done so already. Have your primary care doctor refer you to a breast care center. They will likely have you come in for a diagnostic mammogram as well as an ultrasound. 

It is not mainstream but we do see more and more men come into the breast care center where I work. It's not uncommon for men to wear their bra to their appointment. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

At night the body can focus all energy towards repairing the body. Children's growth happens at night.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

during sleep the body produces hormones that help the body grow and, throughout life, build muscle, fight illnesses, and repair damage to the body. Growth hormone, for example, is produced during sleep, and it is essential for growth and development

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024