Author Topic: pain 4 weeks post op  (Read 8998 times)

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
9 weeks plus post op.  still have a little pain behind nipples when massaging.  Everything looks great.  Just keep in mind that it took about double the time that the ps quoted for my pain to diminish, so if you're still in pain at 4 weeks you aren't alone.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I did the eliptical machine on Tuesday, because my first two attempts at the treadmill were painful.  This morning I ran three miles outside.  The first mile was wierd.  I hd a bit of a stinging sensation from the impact.  But if I flexed, or heard my arms against my chest (like a woman who doesn't want her boobs to flop) I was fine.  After the first mile everything fealt normal.  I fealt totally out of shape, but my skin was fine.  I am going to put in a few tomorrow and if all goes well I will build my mileage back up over the next few weeks.  If I swell or wake up sore, I will go back to the eliptical machine for a few weeks.

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
jones,

Running is no problem at this point. I tried lifting but it still hurt my chest. Can do most arm routines but not much back and shoulders yet. Can only do flies on a machine because free weights still hurt.  Sit ups aren't a problem and legs do not bother the chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024