Author Topic: 19 YO Very Slim Male Puffy Nips 6"1 160 lbs  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Hawks92

hello world i had gyne/puffy nipples since i was 13-14 went to the doc and was told that the cause was due to puberty/hormones and that it might go away when i got older well im 19 now and there still not gone..and im ready to get rid of them

My gyne/puffy nips ARE not bad at all its just because im extra skinny they look bigger then what they actually are.. i feel like if i was bigger i wouldn't even need a surgery they'd look normal on me

My question is since my gyne/puffy nips are not as bad would my surgery cost be less??

like is there anyway i could get a surgery for 1500-2500 for a minor case of gyne in atlanta area?

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
Hiya buddy, I'm 15 with gyne from the UK, I've had it for 3 years now and my GP said if it's still there when I'm 16 I will be referred for surgery.

We're all in the same boat here (or have been)

Paramount Plastic Surgery
and Medical Spa & Laser Center, Inc.
3964 Atlanta Rd., Smyrna GA 30080
678-370-9854

Toll Free 877-369-5535

I hope that info helps you!

Offline Ride09

• Posting Member
I looked around for a while and the cheapest price I could find for a surgeon with experience was 3000. As far as I know all small cases (I had something similar to you, skinny with puffy nips) are the same price and then it costs more for a severe case. I doubt you'll find anything under 2500

Offline robear35

• Posting Member
I noticed it when I was 15 and I am 28 now with the same problem if not slightly worse. 

Offline XCrunner

Same here...if 16 and have a very low body fat and 5'9 165 and had it for over 5 years, and  luckily igot an appointment with one of the top plastic surgeons in my state.....im guessing it would be cheaper if the  'moobs' are smaller cause surgery would take many hours for someone who is 350 puunds, thus being more expensive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024