Author Topic: Pics Added- Surgery done on 1 November 2010  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Chris4152

• Posting Member
Hey, just put some pics up pre surgery and post surgery day 1 and 4.  Will keep adding as things progress.  All going well though, back at the surgeon's today for a check up.  

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/chris4152/?albumview=slideshow

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just an update from my earlier message which started in surgery prep. I got home yesterday about 2pm and so far have not had to have any pain killers.  It feels a bit sore, but not bad enough for tablets. Had a good sleep last night. The Dr gave me some tablets to help me sleep, I got about 6 hours solid sleep which is pretty good for me.  The drains leaked a little last night and today, I called the Dr last night who said it was okay.  The drains come out tomorrow.  I had the surgery call me twice today to check on me to see how I was which is really good. I'm very brusied and the compression garmet they put on me is a little high up under my arm pits which seems to have raised my arms up which is a little uncomfortable.  Will be able to re-adjust tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing what I look like tomorrow.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:17:33 PM by Chris4152 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024