Author Topic: 2 weeks after surgery and right nipple still puffy  (Read 2333 times)

Offline svet

• Posting Member
Hi !!

This is great place to ask Questions , I wish i could find this bord a long time ago.

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago , had excition and lipo , i had only puffy nipples and a little bit fat.

now the left nipple looks nice.. flat and o.k (not amazing) , the problem is that the right nipple

looks puffy almsot like before !! when i'm flexing my chest mussle it goes back inside and become normal

and flat why is that? could be swelling that is inside the nipple ? the chest looks fine and

has no marks around or swelling or any sign of surgey efects... why when i'm flexing the

mussle it goes back inside? before the surgery it was the opposite , when i flexed the mussle they go out

away from the chest. sorry about my english i'm from europe... please help me people , i know it is too

early but even share with me similar stories that will give me a picture of whats happening. thanks !!!

Offline svet

• Posting Member

Offline freeprisoner

• Posting Member

Offline svet

• Posting Member
it does looks like we have the same problem , i really hope it's not gland that has been forgotten by the PS

the thing is , the right nipple looks like before , just a little bit smaller and it makes me very worried.

i can only hope that the healing process will improve the result of the surgery... :)

Offline bozo

• Posting Member
2 weeks is still early.

My right nipple was still quite big for a while, but it turned out to be a fluid buildup, the doctor drained it and pressed it down with a bandage and now a week later it's much flatter.  Ask your doctor if you can.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024