Author Topic: Finally surgery...But...???  (Read 3515 times)

Offline BreastAlien

• Posting Member
After a few cancellations I`m finally getting my surgery done in two weeks.
(It`s almost free here in Scandinavia, but you`ll have to wait about 6 months to get the surgery)
I`m just wondering that is it normal that they`ll take off the gland but there`s no lipo done?
The doctor said that they don`t do lipo, just remove the gland.
Does this mean that I`ll have to do A LOT workout after healing to get the extra fat away. I don`t understand why they don`t do the lipo same time, but I have no chance to ask more about it, because there`s no way I can talk to the surgeon before the operation day.
Please tell me your opinions! Are there any other guys who didn`t get lipo, just gland removed?

Thank you very much !!!!

BreastAlien from Scandinavia

DrBermant

After a few cancellations I`m finally getting my surgery done in two weeks.
(It`s almost free here in Scandinavia, but you`ll have to wait about 6 months to get the surgery)
I`m just wondering that is it normal that they`ll take off the gland but there`s no lipo done?
The doctor said that they don`t do lipo, just remove the gland.
Does this mean that I`ll have to do A LOT workout after healing to get the extra fat away. I don`t understand why they don`t do the lipo same time, but I have no chance to ask more about it, because there`s no way I can talk to the surgeon before the operation day.
Please tell me your opinions! Are there any other guys who didn`t get lipo, just gland removed?

Thank you very much !!!!

BreastAlien from Scandinavia

I have seen many patients from other doctors surgery with significant Chest Crater Deformity Defects after gland excision alone without contouring the surrounding tissues.  Not all doctors offer the same techniques nor surgical skills.  Results seen on my website are typical for my patients done by me.  Be careful to check the doctor's own results before deciding on surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024