Author Topic: How many others here wear a women's swimsuit to cover up?  (Read 12536 times)

aboywithgirls

I have been wearing a woman's style swimsuit (one piece) or a tankini with swim trunks since my early.20s. Before that, I would do the sports bra under the shirt thing ( the thing that actually emphasizes your breast size when you get out of the water!).
I was just curious about others who's breasts are just too large to go bare chested at the pool or the beach and have chosen to cover up the same as women do?

Offline shy477

I have considered it, but my wife doesn't think I need to be so worried about it. That was early this summer, and my breasts have grown considerably since then. Maybe next summer we'll have to revisit the topic.

Offline TigerPaws

While we are still working on the SportVest for men, we also have a SwimVest planned.
In the mean time consider a surfing half wetsuit like this Surfing 1/2 Wetsuit or something similar. Many have side zippers and a 2mm think suit will compress your breasts to where they are unnoticeable.

I do not swim in public as I have a pool here at the villa and 300' of secluded and private pink sand beach. Normally I wear a bikini top and swim trunks, the issue is tan lines so I have to be careful. I do have a few Surfing Wetsuits which I use for snorkeling while hunting for fresh Lobster.

They work very well so please consider this as a viable option.

LJ

I did not use to wear one, but since I hit 46C, I now wear a one piece with shorts.  Makes it a little more modest.  I am learning to enjoy the consternation, though.  Guess I'm perverse like that.  

aboywithgirls

The nice thing about a one piece is that it stays in place and doesn't  ride up no matter what you do or how you move. I have a couple of tankini tops that I'll I am constantly tugging back down. 

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I much prefer to swim without any suit and do so where nobody wears a suit as none are allowed in the pool or hottub..  Size of breasts mean nothing in this and I can't agree at all with "too big to not cover up".  I absolute refuse that idea.  If somebody doesn't like that I have D or DD breasts, depending upon how well my kidneys are working, they shouldn't look.  Besides, what they are thinking is their business and really is of no concern.
People on their first visit to a nudist club generally expect to find everybody watch them as they try to walk in unnoticed and then seem totally disappointed that nobody actually notices them.  I've only met one person who is often quietly noticed as he had it blown off in the war.  Then never found the piece with his belly button to sew back together after an explosion nearby.

hammer

I much prefer to swim without any suit and do so where nobody wears a suit as none are allowed in the pool or hottub..  Size of breasts mean nothing in this and I can't agree at all with "too big to not cover up".  I absolute refuse that idea.  If somebody doesn't like that I have D or DD breasts, depending upon how well my kidneys are working, they shouldn't look.  Besides, what they are thinking is their business and really is of no concern.
People on their first visit to a nudist club generally expect to find everybody watch them as they try to walk in unnoticed and then seem totally disappointed that nobody actually notices them.  I've only met one person who is often quietly noticed as he had it blown off in the war.  Then never found the piece with his belly button to sew back together after an explosion nearby.

Truth be told, this is a pure and good attitude on this matter! Don't give a damn what others think or care is a great way to look at it! 

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member

Truth be told, this is a pure and good attitude on this matter! Don't give a damn what others think or care is a great way to look at it!

I stopped being concerned with what other people thought of me once I realized I was allowing them to be the most important people in my life. The most important people in my life are my family and people I call friends. I don't give a flip anymore about people I don't know from shinola. 

hammer

I stopped being concerned with what other people thought of me once I realized I was allowing them to be the most important people in my life. The most important people in my life are my family and people I call friends. I don't give a flip anymore about people I don't know from shinola.

Great attitude!

Kinda go's with what I live by,

#1. I am who I am and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

#2. I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

You know, if you don't like what I have to say, leave the room, or you can prove me wrong!

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
My wife got me a one piece on eBay. It has a built in bra and spandex.
I wear it under shorts and a T. It hides quite well. A bra under a shirt does not work in a pool.
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I just go with an thick dark t shirt... However i am not very large.  Its still noticing if you look close. However truthfully looking around the pool/beach last time i was not the only guy with the issue.  At one point i went without when just my family was in the pool.  I wanted to put my shirt back on but was kinda nice.

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I often wear woman's swimwear, but not to cover up. I wear them because it is fun!

aboywithgirls

I feel the  same way about my women's swimwear as I do about my bras. I wear both because of my over developed chest. For me, it's alot like the right tool for the job. You can't expect a tshirt to do the work of a bra. 
It's clear that not all of us here needs the same level of support as others. Whether it's due to with the size, growing pains or sensitivity.  We're all just trying to deal with our breasts whatever way works for each individual. I have chosen the path that most people who are in a 36F/G.....I wear a bra or in this instance, a ladies swim top or suit. Some are able to scrounge up the courage and money for surgery  and some are ok with just putting on a tshirt. 

I'm grateful for this forum and getting new ideas and information from others who are facing the same thing as me. I know that a bra is not the answer for everyone here. Also true is that a double mastectomy is also not for everyone. 

Offline TigerPaws

aboywithgirls,

Any surgery and especially when it is not medically necessary is not something to be taken lightly, there are always risks.

While I personally disagree with cosmetic surgery (except in extreme cases) no one should be berated for choosing to go under the knife.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Has anyone looked at a rashguard for swimming?  more like a t-shirt that is snug (or loose, depends on what you want) that is spandex like material.  
I was looking at them yesterday online, might work and not look like a womens top.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024