Author Topic: NHS just rejected me after saying they would do the op - gutted.  (Read 2213 times)

Offline d-s-m

• Posting Member
Hey all, so recently I went to my gp about my gyno and he sent off a letter to the nhs to see about getting the surgery done, well i was so happy a few weeks ago when he told me that he had a letter back saying yes they would do it. Anyway i got brought back down to earth with a real bang this morning when i got a letter from my gp saying that it had been rejected!  :( I'm so gutted right now as its taken me a long time to get to this stage and going privately is out of the question for me (i'm unemployed atm). I have another appointment with my gp on friday to discuss the situation, but i'm almost certain he's just gonna tell me that going private is the only thing i can do now, which isnt an option for me.  :'(

oh well, rant over!

Offline kingboob

Keep pushing, they have to do it if your gyne is bad enough.......

I was in a similar situation and in the end I went private, although I am extremely happy with my treatment my bank balance wishes I had pushed the nhs harder  :D

Offline outertrial

You may have had a lucky escape tbh.

Get it done privately bro, and get it done right, even if you have to wait a while.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Have a read of my latest wall posts - NHS is definitely worth one last push!

Let us know if you have any joy

Thanks,
New Man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024