Author Topic: Question about blood work, yeah.  (Read 1742 times)

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hello my droogs, I've seen many posts done about getting blood work and I've never really inquired into these test, so now is the time. I'm wondering if I'm already getting blood work done without the cost, see I frequently participate in investigational studies for pharmaceutical medications at a place called Northwest kinetics. They have to be very certain you are 100% healthy in every way and you are required to do a pretty thorough screening process. They have checked me out in every way, including plenty of blood draws.

In my current study, I have to endure up to 14 blood draws in one day. So back to the subject, I'm wondering if this is the blood work we are all talking about on this site, Maybe if something wasn't quite normal with my blood the doctors at northwest kinetics would of mentioned something about it?

I have a mild case of gyne and I'm considering Gynosucks1's fantabulous Gyno-buster program ( ha ) With skulpt, Rebound XT, Tamoxifen,and plenty of cardio and healthy diet. I want to make sure I get all this blood work stuff straightened out before i dive into this experimental kill-gyno project.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
the kind of bloodwork that is specific to gyno is what endo's do.  A general doc can also get u tested for everything, but if u don't request it he isn't going 2.

as far as the gyno buster program... just be smart about stacking all these products.  you aren't risking much of anything with rebound xt/skulpt but be careful with your dosage of tamoxifen.

40 mgs tamoxifen

4 caps rebound xt at 100 mgs a day

and as much skulpt as your chest can take.. trust me u wont be overdueing it on this.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
the kind of bloodwork that is specific to gyno is what endo's do.  A general doc can also get u tested for everything, but if u don't request it he isn't going 2.

as far as the gyno buster program... just be smart about stacking all these products.  you aren't risking much of anything with rebound xt/skulpt but be careful with your dosage of tamoxifen.

40 mgs tamoxifen

4 caps rebound xt at 100 mgs a day

and as much skulpt as your chest can take.. trust me u wont be overdueing it on this.

also 3 months is the limit before u need to take a break and have ur lipid profile return to normal

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Hello, please help me. I am 24, very little $ and need this surgery badly. I have an HMO and want to know what would constitute as a qualified covered procedure?

My GP has given me a blood work slip, and she will add anything I want to it, so what should I add to it to rule out Horomonal problems, such as an endorcineologist would order in blood work?
Please list all blood tests, as this is being covered by insurance !!!
all blood work that would possibly lead to believe this is horomonal.. etc.
I know to test for testosterone, t3, t4, etc. what else?

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
estrodiol
prolactin
TSH may be helpful

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024