Author Topic: question-age limit in UK  (Read 2805 times)

Offline xJamesx

• Posting Member
can anyone tell me the age you can get the surgury in the UK without parental consent? i think i can scrape together the money in about a year. im 15 now, ill be 16 then. i think i can hide it for another year or so but i need to get it sorted before im 18 and going off to university. i know i should tell my parents but im not. end of.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Without parental consent; 18.
etc.

Offline xJamesx

• Posting Member
urgh.
maybe i can get it around my 18th birthday. that gives me 3 n a half years. how much is ur surgury with levick costing? i think ide go see him myself when i can. is urs a bad case? mines quite mild compared to alot on this board.

Offline hypo

The age of consent for medical treatment in the UK is 16.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
The age of consent for medical treatment in the UK is 16.

:-[ I apologise. I always thought it was 18. I was wondering why I hadn't been challenged to prove my age..

urgh.
maybe i can get it around my 18th birthday. that gives me 3 n a half years. how much is ur surgury with levick costing? i think ide go see him myself when i can. is urs a bad case? mines quite mild compared to alot on this board.

£3655 with Levick, flat rate. No matter how "good" or bad your case is, that's the price. My case is reasonably mild, mainly puffy nipples.

Offline hypo

It's ok no need to apologise.

The only reason I know is because I had to give the go ahead to have an operation for liver cancer at 17.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
yeah, that's funny how it's always different.  in the US, i wonder how old a girl has to be to have an abortion and not tell her parents? I'd imagine it's 18 in the US for a guy to have gyne surgery without parental consent.  I wonder if the age for a woman to have an abortion is the same for a women to have breast augmentation?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 02:39:42 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024