Author Topic: My pics  (Read 4797 times)

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
heres a few

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Greetings . looking at you pix I am just a bit larger than you are , good choice of bra .is that the JMS brand ? as for me I wear the JMS 4x size. on a side note I am pierced as well just have bars instead.what are you goals for the future go with the boobs or surgery? either way you have good support in here.Bright Blessings and have a great Turkey day.

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
It is a 2x Hanes comfort bra or something like that I got from Walmart on sale for $5. I have a few Danskin Now sports bras, but their sizing seems to vary wildly. I also have a few of the Walmart brand simply basic that are very similar to the bra in the pic, but I've got them in flesh tone. Last night I got my first underwire bra in size 40d, but have not yet tried it on. I haven't had a professional fitting and am not sure if I will do it soon or wait to stop growing. 
As for surgery, it currently isn't an option due to finances and other health issues. 

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
Just tried on the underwire. The band size feels correct and very comfortable, but the cup size is way too big. I hope I don't grow to be big enough to fill it out, but if I do I've got the bra for it. Lol. I'm pretty new to wearing a bra so for now it's trial and error. 

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
gsarfin,
I, too, went the trial and error route of finding a bra.  As you just posted, I frequently found that when the band was correct, the cups were too large - especially too deep.  You might try a Bali bra in a smaller band size and use an extender to get it around you.  This way, the cups will be smaller.  The cups in the Bali bras that I have tried seem to be a little more shallow than those in other brands.  By measurements I should wear a 44-46 B-cup.  However, I discovered that a Bali One Smooth U Ultra-Light Illusion Neckline (underwire lightly padded) in a 38B fits really well in the cups, but I have to wear an extender to get the band around me.  It feels good to have finally found a bra that fits well and is so comfortable.  Right now I'm waiting to receive a Bali One Smooth U Side Support model (underwire lightly padded), also in 38B.  Hopefully it will fit like the other Bali so that I will have a little more variety.  

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
Not sure how the bra pic was violating TOS. I believe it was photobucket that took it down, but I didn't see anything in their TOS that prohibited a pic like that. Oh well. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024