Author Topic: My pics  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Here are my photos. Forgive me but this is the first time at taking pictures of myself.
Happy to be busted.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
That bra looks good on you. With the size of your breasts, you definitely need the support of wearing a bra. Also, looks as though you have fairly prominent feminine nipples, so need a bra for modesty, also.

In that top, it is quite apparent that you have breasts like a woman.   Only appropriate that you should wear a bra like a woman. 

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Thanks Dale. They show nice because I happened to be wearing one of my very few women's tees. I don't think that I show as much with my normal t-shirts. I'll have to take a another snapshot and post.

Offline Johndoe1

In my case, I don't show as much in men's tops as I do in women's tops. My avatar photo is in a women's top and while the board distorts the picture by stretching it up and down, you can still see how much breast tissue I have.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
John, I figured out how to "fix" that stretch. Using msft paint I changed the height property (without maintaining aspect) to twice the height. Filled in the lower half with black and resaved.

Offline Johndoe1

I will have to try that. Thanks.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Charlee, I am guessing women’s tees fit you better than men’s do.  Women’s tees made to accommodate a female bust, which you clearly have 

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
I only own, like, 4 tops. I do like the lighter fabrics used for feminine tops but still prefer regular t-shirts. To be honest, I don't see why they promote the bust size. They have no darts in the making. Maybe it's that lighter fabric?

aboywithgirls

Most of my tops come from the ladies department or ladies clothing store. The fit and feel better. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 I think it’s the way the women’s tops are proportioned. Made for a woman shape. And more suitable for ours, as well 

Offline SideSet

You look great in that bra. The women’s top suits your shape

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Thank you for the compliment SS. I definitely feel more comfortable and "together" when braful.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Oh, you definitely have what it takes to fill a bra

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Ah Dale, therein lies the issue. That is the only style bra that works for me. I just ordered a few new styles and sure enough, my boobs didn't fill the cups even though they were the same size and brand. I have to hope beyond hope that Comfort Choice doesn't discontinue this line. I don't know where to find a boutique in order to get a proper fitting so as to get something different.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
There's  a lot of different cup styles, a half cup or demi cup might work better.  I really like Wacoal. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024