Author Topic: Just had my surgery 4 hours ago  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
I think it all went fairly well. The surgery itself wasnt overly painful, the most painful part was receiving the local anestetic. Didnt feel much during the surgery, except a litlle pain from time to time, at which point they gave me some more anesthetic. I'm not in much pain now either, just some mild discomfort. There's a little bruising I think, and I'm wearing bandages (no compression vest, cant get it here). The doc himself said he was pretty happy with the results and that he thought I would be too. I have my first checkup in two days, on Sunday.

I didnt take any pictures, but he did. I'm sorry for the quality, it's a b&w printout he gave me, I'll take a few pics of my own in a week or two.

Here's also the album of me a few days ago, altho I dont think the gynecomastia is really visible there as in reality. Even so, it was a mild case, but enough to bother me.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/totally_anonimous/my_photos

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
Anyone? What do you think?

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
they look good buddy, hope you like the results, keep this updated.

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
Just saw my surgeon today for a checkup. There was a little bleeding inside so he drained it a bitand left a small drain he should take out in two days. He said everything looks OK, I only have a big bruise under my left breast from the hematoma, but generally everything looks OK. My nipples are flat, and the breasts were a bit swollen but came down when he drained it.

Hopefully everything will be OK.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I hope your healing process turns out for the best Javier. Good luck to you and I am glad to hear the results were pretty good so far. Good luck

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guys :)

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
Had my second checkup today, and there is still some bleeding. The surgeon replaced the drains and told me to lie on my stomach a bit so that all the blood comes out, and to see him on thursday to take the drains out.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
If those black and white shots are the "post-op" pics then I'd say you're still pretty puffy. It doesn't look like he got enough out.

Give it 6 months for a final result.

Congrats on the improvement :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024