Author Topic: The paleo diet  (Read 5242 times)

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
Okay, so I was posting in a different section not too long ago about contemplating going with my shirt off at the pool for the first time in years after doing the paleo diet and working out for about a month and a half. I really think that the paleo diet can be beneficial to guys with boobs, and although I'm sad that I don't have any pictures from when my own boobs were especially prominent, it's been a few weeks, and I want to post some pictures of what I look like now while still following the paleo diet. Here's the picture from before first:

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
And here's a picture from now (It's been about two weeks). *Edit* I don't know why the hell it's sideways, but I feel like there's been a noticeable difference in only two weeks since I last posted, and I wanted to update. Just turn your head sideways.

Offline gabrielsebastian74

• Posting Member
hey man, there is. Its not that noticeable because of your fur, but, its there. Thanks for the encouragement that I can at least reduce it before going to Vaser. Recommend getting some sun and trimming that carpet though. LOL

Offline gyne_22

• Posting Member
How does the Paleo Diet work? Explain pls.

Offline gabrielsebastian74

• Posting Member
Its all about eating like our ancestors ate. Meats, nuts, cruciferous vegetables, also you can add whole grains. Also, sweet potatoes. Basically, the more whole and unprocessed the food is, the better.
One other thing, if you got the funds, eat grass raised meats. These grain fed meats we eat are unhealthy. If its hormone free even better.
There is a reason why places like Europe and Argentina don't like our beef. It has an overabundance of Omega 6. You eat a steak in Argentina and it has the same Omega 3 of eating a salmon. Always keep in mind we are the Apex predators, which we happen to also pick up the accumulated toxins of our diet.
Additional quickies
I know its not Paleo but:
Eat real butter, not margarine,
avoid Diet Sodas or Sodas of any kind.
Don't drink just the juices eat the whole fruit. ;D

Work out heavy, building up the testosterone and take Zinc and DIM.

Here are some before and afters for 30 days. Going onto 90 days before I will consider worrying about man boob surgery.
Im hoping you can tell the difference of the before and afters.  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024