Author Topic: Hey guys! I got a question =)  (Read 2805 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
First of, I apologize for the flaws that will occur in this text. I am not english.

Here we go. I have a very mild case of gynecomastia. I am going to have surgery probably in July or August. I am very active when it comes to lifting weights. I have my bulking- and my cutting periods. Now to my question; If I decide to start bulking, and approx. gain 3-4 kg till the day Im going to have surgery, will it increase the risks of getting bad scars, and stuff like that? I mean, will it increase the chances for making the procedure harder? Note that I haven't been taking any steroids. I've had my gynecomastia since the age of 14. I'm 20 now.

Thanks for a great community! I've been an active reader for a while =)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi,

The person to ask these questions to would be the Plastic Surgeon who will operate on you.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Hi,

The person to ask these questions to would be the Plastic Surgeon who will operate on you.

Okey. Thanks for the info mate. Highly appreciated =)

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
The best thing in my opinion is to cut (as I am doing now) untill your BF goes before 8% so then you wont need lipo just gland removal. This will mean less scars and you will save money.

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
Liposuction is usually done from the same hole as the excision of the gland so the liposuction won't make any additional scars. I had excision and lipo done even though I had a really small bodyfat %. I'm very very satisfied with the results.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Okey, thanks. I'll try to lose some more weight then :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024