Author Topic: So it's time to take action - finally realised this is a real problem!  (Read 5228 times)

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
Well the past 3 years I thought I was fussy and overly self conscious because of my weird nipples - I was also severely jealous of my friends with their perfect nipples. I trained hard, lifted a lot of weights, did a lot of cardio but still no matter what I did I would have these puffy nipples which made me look untoned (almost making me want to quit working out). I have no idea what body fat % I am, I'm guessing around 12%, but the lower body fat I had it seem to become more noticable.

Now when my nipples are hard (when its cold), I am 100% fine with the way I look..

This is when my nipples are hard (they can get a lot harder - which is ideally what I want but I couldn't get them liek that today)

Pic: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3965/lowerua6.jpg

I dont understand how the fat/breast tissue disappears when its cold, could someone please explain that to me?

this is my nipples on the verge of turning into fat/puff (they get way worse when its hotter but its winter atm so I had a hard time getting them to their full puffyness)

pic: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7982/risingkb8.jpg

I'm considering surgery, but i'm also wondering if an estrogen blocker would be worth a try (i had a testosterone test and I got 15, which is apparently somewhere in the middle)?

It's august now in australia, summer comes in december I hope to god I dont spend another summer at home :(

EDIT: Here are the pics with worse gyno, it gets worse than this in summer (sorry it took so long to get the pics)

pic1: http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1618/gyno1sa5.jpg
pic2: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9690/gyno2wf0.jpg
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 07:44:50 PM by latediagnosis »

GynO_DuDe

If i'd rate your gyno on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the worst.

I'll give you ZERO.

I see absolutely no gyne at all ... your physique is excellent. This is DEFINITELY in your mind ...

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
I really don't think anyone would take a second look at you. I am sure you know your chest better than anyone, but I can not see anything that is cause for concern. You may rate a 0.5 out of 10 and giving you any score is being generous. You are in good condition and should be down the beach enjoying those Aussie summers.

Good luck dude..

GynO_DuDe

haha! @ cody

Hope you realise mate you have nothing to worry about and its all in your head ...

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
if you can take a picture showing ur nipples looking puffy, or poking under your colthes then fair enough..

but this is like.. pictures of a perfect body lol

u have body dismorphia or something..

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
sorry guys i really didnt get a good photo, i will have a hot shower tomorrow and try and get a better photo.. believe me if my nipples looked like that all the time i wouldnt be worried.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
looking back at this post, it was a stupid post and i look like a complete idiot.. hopefully tomorrow i can redeem myself by showing you what my gyno looks like in true form! once again im sorry for posting this before having adequate pictures i just felt like venting.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:40:26 AM by latediagnosis »

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07

Offline outertrial

Cant see anything wrong with those pics. feel free to post others if you think they didnt catch it but im betting your fine.

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
Even a slightly puffy nipple on a hot, rockin' body is still a hot, rockin' body.  If I were you, I would invest in a loin cloth and only wear that from now on.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
s0orry it took me a while, been busy but I got the photos up which show some gyno

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
have you looked at the cold/hot pictures, there is a big difference

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
this post wasnt designed for people tell me whether i have gyne or not, as i KNOW i have it.. all the previous posts were when i only had the first two pictures up, which is understandable because you dont see much of a sign of gyne in those pictures.. however the 3rd and 4th picture (on my first post which i recently edited) show there is a difference between the first picture.

1st picture = no gyne (when im cold)
2nd picture = hardly any (when im warm)
3rd and 4th picture = gyne (not as bad as it can get - its winter here in aust, hard to show it to its full extent)

my question is has anyone had similar gyne to this, where its completely fine when you're cold however when it heats up you go puffy? if so is surgery the only way or can something else help (ie. estrogen blocker).

Offline nick1234

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024