Author Topic: scheduled surgery :)  (Read 2033 times)

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
November 7th is the big day. Well I had my consultaion this morning. Man I'm glad that is over. I was so nervous. I almost pussed out, but then I though to myself I cannot go on living with this condition. I want to live a normal life and not be afraid to go to the beach. The consultaion went great. The doctor was really nice and said hes done many over the years. He said all of his patients have been happy with there results. SAw a few before and after, he said most patients are so happy they dont wanna come back to take there post op pics lol. He gunna do lipo and excision of the breast tissue. Its gunna cost 6,000. I know its kinda pricy, but it is a small price to pay, and you only live once. How many days do you think I should take off cuse I really dont wanna miss work. I figured four days off. I have to have drains which will be a bummer. WEll any words of wisdom.... ;D
There finally gone!

Offline enthusiastic

• Posting Member
I just got done with surgery on Tuesday Oct 2nd.

You will be pleased with the results.  The price sounds about like what I paid. 

I'm happy that I had surgery.   Don't wuss out.  Just go do it.   You will be glad you did.  If I could have done this 10 years ago I would have.   I should have.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024