Author Topic: One week since surgery  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Just made an account today after receiving gyno surgery (both lipo and excision) about a week ago - 6 days to be precise. I just had my 1st post-op visit today and the doc says everything looks normal, but both my breasts still seem to be considerably large. However, both of my nipples now look perfectly normal, having used to be soft and puffy prior to the surgery. The doc says after around 2 months I should be seeing more of a finalized result.

I have been lifting quite often for about a few years now, so I have some muscle developed underneath the chest, but it still seems like it's still being covered by fat even though I got lipo too.

After seeing some 1 week progress photos on here (even photos from just a few days), and seeing some completely flat chests, I'm getting a little worried even though it is still quite early. I know I have to wait it out, but when did you guys typically start seeing flattened chests and how long did it take? As of now, I am 20 years old, about 6'1" in height, and I weigh 173 lb.

Another side question - I had about 400cc of fat removed from each breast along with the actual gland. It seems the bulk of my body's fat was centered around my breasts, and it also seemed impossible to burn off even when dieting and exercising. If I gain a little weight, will my body deposit fat into my chest first or will I have to diet for the rest of my life? Sorry for the long post, but I would greatly appreciate some responses. Thanks.

EDIT: Figured out how to post a pic. It's been 8 days now, but chest still looks pretty big... What do you guys think? I've also put on a couple pounds since I haven't been able to exercise.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:52:53 AM by Bob_Boob »

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
Anyone? It's been about 2 weeks now and they still look the same... I know it's early but I honestly don't feel much swelling, which was what I was hoping the size was coming from...

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
Update: It has now been about 2.5 weeks, and my right side is healing along nicely, but it's my left side I'm still slightly concerned about. It still sags a little, but my 2nd post op visit will be in a few days so hopefully that will clear things up. I may just have to end up losing weight.

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
looks good dude, seems like you've got some muscle too, what type of exersizes you do?

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
looks good dude, seems like you've got some muscle too, what type of exersizes you do?

It's been about 2 and a half months since I got my surgery, so results are even better than this, but still not quite where I would like. I do typical chest exercises: flat benching, incline benching, flies, etc.

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member

It's been about 2 and a half months since I got my surgery, so results are even better than this, but still not quite where I would like. I do typical chest exercises: flat benching, incline benching, flies, etc.

can you post a pic since it's been months, i'd like to see, also if you've got a before pic that too :P

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member

can you post a pic since it's been months, i'd like to see, also if you've got a before pic that too :P

I have my next post op appointment in about a week and a half, so I'll post some update pics then since that'll mark 3 months. Unfortunately, I don't have any before pics on me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024