Author Topic: How does gynecomastia feel like??  (Read 7255 times)

Offline chg12345

• Posting Member
I'm not sure what i have. i just know i have some type of extra tissue. I was just wondering how it feels like???

Offline colinosmar

• Posting Member
Hard lump under the nipple, the whole chest area itself can feel just like flabby even if it is pure gland.

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Usually, u will feel a hard lump under your nipple, and you nipples will seem puffy or inflated.  You might have a little extra fatty tissue as well.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Usually, u will feel a hard lump under your nipple, and you nipples will seem puffy or inflated.  You might have a little extra fatty tissue as well.

yep yep

Offline shotgun

i don't feel any sort of lump under my nipples... if i press harder i feel my ribs  ???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
They look and feel very much like those of my wife; except that hers are much larger and mine are covered with hair.

If I lay my little finger under the breast and tip my hand up with the nipple in my palm, I have a good hand full.

One guy who grabbed at my breasts suffered a dislocated shoulder as his reward. People only continue to tease and taunt you when you make a good victim.

What goes on between your ears is much more important than some surplus tissue on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
One guy who grabbed at my breasts suffered a dislocated shoulder as his reward. People only continue to tease and taunt you when you make a good victim.

LOL. I've threatend to break some noses.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member

LOL. I've threatend to break some noses.

A good response I once read about someone that made an unpleasant comment about a guy's gynaecomastia was "Hmm, until meeting you, my t*ts were always bigger than anyone's fascination with them.  Maybe next we could compare d*ck size, but already I can see you beat me on that too!"

I wish I'd have used it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 02:34:17 AM by phantom »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024