Author Topic: Some Simple Questions......  (Read 2650 times)

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
Getting my surgery in a month or so, have a few questions which I couldn't find the answer to-

1) Will visiting the tanning booth a few times before surgery effect anything? I want to look as good as possible when I show of my new body as I am very white for obvious reasons. I am in good shape though other than the gyne.

2) What kind of painkillers will I get and how many days worth?

3) How long until I can lift weights again? I have been doing so religiously for a year and am afraid of losing a lot of muscle.

4) I was told not stop smoking marijuana as it is a probable cause of gyne even though it appeared before I ever smoked. The insurance will not pay if I continue to smoke pot the doc said. Any chance the doc might drug test me the day before the surgery at my consultation and tests?

5) I have class 6 days after the operation, will I be well enough to make it and to carry textbooks?

Thanks in advance.

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
My insurance is covering most if not all of it hehe.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
six days is enough. you get pain killers depends no your doc which ones? stop the weed. your not supposed to workout for 3 weeks i think.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
six days is enough. you get pain killers depends no your doc which ones? stop the weed. your not supposed to workout for 3 weeks i think.

Agreed...

On the workouts, Merle added info about this topic to the site's home page.  Here's the link:  http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/general/pwo.shtml
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
and what about the tanning bed?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024