Author Topic: surgery scheduled for july 22,2009 15 years old  (Read 1761 times)

Offline boobtube94

• Posting Member
hi everybody! I'm 6 ft 145lbs and I'm skinny but have large boobs
I have had gyne since i was about 7. i first noticed it when i was swimming with my friend and i was jumping up and down in the water and he said woah i just saw your boobs bounce up and down there huge. I didn't pay much attention to it but later in life at age 10 i moved to a new neighborhood and by then my boobs were big and i had puffy nipples. all my neighbors had pools so i was always swimming, and one day my neighbors said i had bigger boobs than her and her mom. that upset me alot but i just laughed and kept on swimming. :'( now I'm 15 and its summer and everybody has pool party's and i have to tell them an excuse not to go, I'm missing beautiful girls in bikinis and sitting inside all day :-[ but everyday for the past few months Ive been going to the local gym and Ive built up a massive amount of muscle behind my boobs,so whenever i have surgery i can have some good sized pecks!like everyone else on this site Ive been hiding my boobs and i cant wait to take a walk on the beach and wear under armour and walk around with my shirt off. ;D
I'm nervous and scared but i think this is for the better no turning back now,so I'm going to persevere through the pain and look towards the future 8)wish me luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024