Author Topic: Schedule a surgery!  (Read 2151 times)

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
For all of you who have the money or a way to make payments on a credit card, just go see a plastic surgeon.  I've dealt with my gyne for many years and finally decided to see a surgeon who was like "yeah I can fix that".  I feel so much better knowing it'll be gone in a few days.  I spent many years avoiding the beach, hot weather, wind, etc.  I bet I've scratched my nipples a million times over the years to 'nip out' and feel better.  A part of me thought I'd wake up in the morning and it'd be gone.  Doesn't happen.  No more dreading summer and loving winter :)

I'd like to take the shit home when I leave surgery so I can pour gas all over it and light it.  I hate it that much!

For all of you who still have it, it affects you MUCH more than people around you can ever know or understand.  Life's too short, get it cut out and make it history!  I'll post my experience post op.

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
Oh, and I can't wait to wear a tank top for the first time in about 15 years!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good luck with your surgery dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
I really am about to cry right now. It is just so stressful dealing with this and all these stories of surgeries making people's life so much easier is just making me feel so close, but so far away. I have little support, and at 15 years old, theres not much i can do. I just want it to be over with!

Good luck, brother.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Codysockeye,
  Hang in there. I felt the same way you do when I was 15, but didn't know there was anything that could be done. Most here are older and working at saving up for the surgery. It'll happen when it's right. Just try to focus on all of the other positive things in your life until then.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024