Author Topic: questions questions questions.. after surgery things :D  (Read 2716 times)

Offline hawt123

• Posting Member
well, i am wondering that ife been 2weeks and 6days post op now, and i am feeling fine had some swelling after the first week, but it has reduced alot and there is almost none of it anymore. But the thing is that when am i allowed to start working out, im thinking to build atleast a little muscle before summer, even though its only few weeks that its summer here, but id like to work out and lift some weigths etc, so when am i allowed to do this, also can it cause anything bad for example, more swelling etc. Also 1 more thing i am wondering, when i lift my arms really high, it kinda hurts the nipple, should i every day always a little lift my arms not much but a little, so the pain would just go away, or should i just let it be and will the phain go away. My scars look fine and im not even afraid to be without t shirt anymore, the results are so good :)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think the usual rule is don't touch weights for at least 4-6 weeks.  i'd add, PHASE yourself into it gradually.  don't go nuts saying finally i'll do everything at once.  bodybuilding is partly through damaging stretches and repairs - and that is NOT something you want to overdo.  gradual like you say, except at this stage i'd ask your doc about the nip thing, he knows what he worked on and what would be safe. 

bite the bullet up front for best results later.  you paid a lot for this, you want to do it right, not screw it up because you were all excited.  excited is good, but take it easy at first. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024