Author Topic: Gynecomastia and cross dressing  (Read 9420 times)

Offline SideSet

When I gain weight it goes to exactly the same places as it does with busty and Sophie, and women in general 

Confused old man

I have lost my gut pretty much do to changing my eating habits and exercise. My chest has stayed the same. Looks bigger now because my stomach is gone. My butt and thighs have gotten bigger in the last two years. Carry much more weight in my butt now. I have no answer why. I guess it’s because of my hormonal imbalance. Don’t really know. It is what it is. Just have had to change my wardrobe in the last couple of years.
I have worn women’s cowboy boots and sneakers for the last 10 years. I have a 9 1/2 B shoe size. Got really hard to find that narrow size in men’s. So I just started buying women’s size 11 in their standard size which is actually a B in men’s....perfect fit 😃. So I’m real sure it is cross dressing per say. It’s just buying clothes that fit our bodies and personality. And a lot of women’s clothing is much more comfortable for sure. And color galore.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
You remind me of time spent in Scotland where VERY manly men will wear skirts.  They also wear gorgeous plaids with delicious patterns and colors.  Traveling in India one also finds men in long garments that are similar to skirts.  Of course, it is the Indian women who wear the dramatic garments in amazing colors.
Isn't it amazing that in the natural world, particularly referencing birdlife, it is the male of the species that exhibits all the pretty and bold colors?

Orb

I don't know how I missed this conversation over the last few weeks. A lot has been said.  I have really grown to appreciate
Charlie and his willingness to look into the past, his past, and tell of the acceptance now gained.  42C said we tend to focus on the here and now rather than the past.  I felt that to be a welcoming call to others to share the hurts of the past, share and encourage others as they in turn continue to form and shape. 
  What struck me was how the reply of 42C was taken and how through continued dialog a deeper understanding of each other emerged.  Thank you both!
  I was on FB for about 3 years, I stopped just over a year ago.  When I  started and had 30 friends I found about ten percent responded.  at 100 I still had about 10 0/0. I see the same here.  Many members, only a select few that contribute and respond enough to even care. I appreciate this small group.  It's diversity and the willingness of all to learn, grow and encourage.  The ability to SEE others is a gift.  I like being around gifted people!

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I suspect there are more here listening and learning ( like me) and remain quiet 
In the listening there is learning 

I remember early on in 7 th grade I was fascinated by feeling of fabrics that women wore, not at all like the cotton that was in our school uniforms 

I can say it has helped me paint a wider and more detailed picture of this diaspora we find ourselves in 

Finally arrived at a new point in the journey as the GP who wasn’t paying attention and wouldn’t refer to an Endo is out of the picture. Will be seeing a Urologist next week who I know pays attention 
I think I have primary hypogonadism

I think when he sees the DD breasts on me ‘ stuff ‘ will start to happen 

Regards, Bob

Offline SideSet

WPW717,

Thank you for sharing that.  As you said, you may not post much, but when you do it so helpful to the rest of us.  Good look with the urologist.  Please let us know how it goes.

Orb

I suspect there are more here listening and learning ( like me) and remain quiet
In the listening there is learning

I remember early on in 7 th grade I was fascinated by feeling of fabrics that women wore, not at all like the cotton that was in our school uniforms

I can say it has helped me paint a wider and more detailed picture of this diaspora we find ourselves in

Finally arrived at a new point in the journey as the GP who wasn’t paying attention and wouldn’t refer to an Endo is out of the picture. Will be seeing a Urologist next week who I know pays attention
I think I have primary hypogonadism

I think when he sees the DD breasts on me ‘ stuff ‘ will start to happen
  Thank you for sharing.
There are many reasons many don't respond.  I have found myself editing and deleting post after I have posted them because I later felt I may have shared a bit much.  I, like many, must stop and evaluate the words I write to maintain a certain level of anonymity.  I can't wait till that doesn't matter.
I feel everyone here that post does so knowing there may not be an immediate response from the masses but do it to help others get to the place they now are.  

I liked you telling of your younger self and learning of the softer fabrics.  Sparked a memory for me.  It was similar with me.  I haven't thought about that in a long time.

Offline SideSet

Orb, I agree 100%

And I remember how I loved the silky feel of the bindings on my blankets.  And a little later, the silky feel of my mother’s panties 😘

Online 42CSurprise!

It was a silk petticoat in the crib when I was an infant that truly messed up my journey and doubtless led to my turning to crossdressing and a fascination with lingerie when I was 12.  Silk did me in...  Gynecomastia simply amplifies the whole experience.  Hence, my preference for seamless, unpadded brassiere cups made out of silky material.  This isn't some shocking development... it goes back to the silk petticoat in my crib.  That is the journey I'm learning to accept and the reality in which I live.

Offline gotgyne

In my opinion cross dressing per se is not that somebody wears parts of clothing that are attributed to the other sex. To me there are no clothes which would belong to a man or women alone. If a soldier wears pantyhose to be protected from sand-fleas he's no crossdresser, that's for sure. If I wear medical compression stockings or pantyhose to prevent the swelling of my legs I'm no crossdresser also. So what makes the difference? In my opinion it is that someone with the help of clothing and sometimes other items (cosmectics, jewelry) wants to appear as a member of the other sex. So if I would shave my moustache, wear a wig and lipstick and so on that I look as a woman then I am a crossdresser.
But I'm a man which is clearly noticeable. And for that reason I stay a man even with a bra. No cross dressing!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
We keep wringing our hands over this subject, don't we?

As an A/B cupper and not suffering from any irritation or pain, I don't have to wear a bra, but I often do. As time goes on I am caring less and less about what people might think. That said, I will always remain angry at those who on the one hand say that it is okay for men to wear a bra for utalitarian reasons, then label the same men as crossdressers if they go out of their way to purchase and wear a pretty bra which makes them feel good.

I'm not having a go at you gotgyne, but for what it's worth "Wants to appear as a member of the other sex" is only one definition. If anyone could see me now, visibly in jeans and t-shirt, and unable to tell what I am wearing underneath, am I crossdressing or not? For the record I am not currently wearing a bra, but I am very comfortable in my granny panties. 

Busted (and happy)

HI AUSIE
I know comments you are making are not emanating directly from you.
The question you are asking , I would suggest isn't worth getting down to and has caused much nit picking grief on this forum in the past.

I have recorded elsewhere  from a comfort point of view almost 100% of my clothing comes from "across the aisle" BUT  I present as unmistakably as male.
The only things people might see is the the bra outline. I don't try to let it show but I have long since stopped worrying about it.
I have Scots blood and the strangeness of folk is unbelievable - wear a kilt, no probs. Wear a denim mini skirt in hot weather (far, far cooler than shorts) and I have had a few comments!!
Some people just cannot grasp that the stew of hormones which makes us grow breast does not limit is shaping to just the chest area.

I do not want to appear female in anyway I do not hanker after heels , makeup etc. etc
I certainly have absolutely nothing in common with men who frequent websites such as crossdresser heaven.
If any ostriches around cant understand, then feel free to call me a crossdresser , but I for one will not give a ****
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 05:15:27 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Thanks Busted, no probs, I don't really want to go down that rabbit hole again either. I was just commenting that it's such a gray area, that's all. 

Offline blad

This discussion will never completely go away as there is too wide a spectrum of opinions. The main point on this forum I think is that if you have breasts and feel more comfortable wearing a bra then do so in confidence.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online 42CSurprise!

One of the reasons I've been a bit uncomfortable with conversations that focus exclusively on comfort when discussing men wearing brassieres is that in most cases there is more going on than that.  It leaks out from time to time when one or another person talks about enjoying their breasts or appreciating the style of a brassiere.  I understand that those of us walking this path are confronted with a great deal of judgment, perhaps about our bodies that carry fleshy chests, perhaps with the idea of wearing an article of clothing always thought to belong to women.  I don't know how many of us actually engage in a more pronounced form of crossdressing but I wouldn't be surprised if that is happening.  But even for those of us who have no interest in presenting ourselves as women, there can be a richly textured relationship with both breasts and brassieres.  At the moment I'm wearing my favorite brassiere and a turtleneck that enhances the appearance of my breasts.  I've posted photos of that combination.  I'm quite mesmerized by my appearance in this outfit, though I have no intention of applying makeup or even leaving my home dressed like this.  This is more than utilitarian comfort.  It hints at an erotic edge.  It is all perfectly fine... no excuse, no explanation... just me being me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024