Author Topic: Just had surgery! have few questions  (Read 1689 times)

Offline mrbigboobs

• Posting Member
Hey folks. I had a lipo only surgery 6 months back which was a total waste of time, I would say about a 5% improvement but still with the same puffy nipples. It did nothing for me case closed.

Today I had excision only. The surgeon did the revision completely FREE! and in total I only paid $3500. I don't want to get ahead of myself but I am so happy about my results. This might be it, the day I totally retire the psychological trauma from this. I can finally wear shirts I want, I can finally stand up straight, I can finally not worry about who's judging me and foremost be confident in life and in result be more successful.

I have a few questions, I was just wondering how different is recovery from liposuction and excision. Also I want to avoid scar tissue build up any advice on that? and how much swelling should I be seeing on day 1? Am I gonna look even flatter later? Also the scar, is there a specific ointment I should buy that will heal it quicker? Thanks everyone  :)

This is my original post from my first surgery:
gynecomastia.org/smf/1/lipo-only-2-weeks-post-op-no-improvement/

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Hey I don't have any answers for you as I am pretty new here, and just recovering myself. But congratulations. Sounds like you really had a great second surgery. If you can post some before and after pictures.

But it's only day 1 - love your confidence!

Good luck!

Offline xelnaga13

Swelling varies widely. I had the surgery twice as well. The first one I swelled up for 10 days; at one point to the size of a grapefruit. My second surgery was much more pleasant as far as minimal swelling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024