Author Topic: Stroke of luck...for more than 1 of us? :)  (Read 1956 times)

Offline gynecocdn

Hello all,

I've suffered with gynecomastia since the age of 15 (right now that was over 1/2 a lifetime ago).  I've contemplated surgery but never could afford it, until this month.  I just found out today what my bonus will be this year (lucky to be even getting one in these times) and it would cover a large portion of the surgery, should I fight my fears and go through with it.  As I'm close to Toronto I think I'll start my search for information there.  Now I can stop lurking and maybe actually participate and help out my fellow "brothers" with findings and feedback.

Now onto the luck for more than one of us.....I just received my Underworks 993 shirts today....after fighting to get it on (darn sucks being a bit portly) I've decided they're not for me.  So, I'd rather offer to my fellow canucks the other 2 unopened size XL (49-53) at Canadian cost (you pay for shipping which should be really cheap).  I'd even sell them separately to two different buyers at the same price, if 2 single buyers come through.  As I can send them back for a refund within 15 days I'll hold onto them for this sale for no more than a week, and if no one takes me up on the savings, back they'll go. As I don't do paypal and to protect both of us please make sure you can do Interac money email transfer.  (Mods if this violates any forum rules I sincerely apologize!)

Now I should go play the lottery... ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey...

A bonus... cool... ;)   As you mentioned though, you're lucky to be getting such a thing in the current economic climate... Sheesh, I had to take a 15% pay-cut last December. Ouch... that stings a tad!!!  :-\

Congrats on the upcoming surgery!

Yeah, I know what you mean about those Underworks shirts... I purchased one (post-op) just to see what they were like... Dayam they are tough to get on :o ... Wouldn't recommend them for post-operative care... Pre-op camouflage only...

As for surgeon selection, check out Dr. John 'Craig' Fielding in Toronto, ON. He is located at Bloor and Jane streets. His contact info is in my sig at the bottom of my posts...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024