Author Topic: Compression vest 1 week on.  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hey, i got my compression vest off ebay a week ago, and i have to say it has completely changed my life already!  i feel so much more comfortable, im able to dance, to sit back and relax, take my hoody off.. it still looks like i have moobs, but they dont look feminine (pointy) and hold them tight so that when i run down stairs or jump around they dont bounce and hurt.
Its definately worth trying, at first you will be like ... ''woah. its too tight'' but after one day of it you get really used to it, and the shirt seemed to actually mould into the shape of my body a bit better, making it a little more comfortable on the stomach.
The guy i bought mine off is abloke from america, he ships to uk and elsewhere!
was a really helpful guy! and the product he has is really great!
its not at all noticeable either, if anyone saw it would look like a normal vest.
At first i found it really weird to buy it, but i thought hey its weirder and way more obvious to be wearing hoodies all the time!!
I dont know if anyone else has had good or bad experiences with them, but i think it is important that people discuss them as i wish i had heard of these years ago!
these are also especially good if you are young or havent got much money for surgery.
you still might not be able to feel comfortable swimming or walking down the beach, but you will definately be able to feel comfortable in your clothes again!!

the vest ig ot was from this place,
I just ordered another 5 in white and black!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&viewitem=&item=120081601393&rd=1

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I just ordered another 5 in white and black!

Dude.... you bought another 5?  At $90 US each  :o ?  You must be loaded guy...

Look here....

http://underworks.com/

I bought the muscle shirt (style #974) for $29.99 US. Or you can get 3 for $84.99!
Check out the many other styles of compression shrits that Underworks sells.

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline xmeout

• Posting Member
Thats shirt is only $20.00. It was $90 for 5. Old guys like you should put your glasses on befor you read

Offline outertrial

If youre wearing a compression vest and someone looks hard it looks like a vest. Mine has eye hooks, I guess if anyone notices ill just say its for a muscle injury. I only have to wear it for another 3 weeks anyway.

Offline xmeout

• Posting Member
No, its not a after surgery vest. Its for hiding your boobs, if you cant get surgery. it dosent have hooks or watever. it just pulls on like a tank top but its really tight just across your chest.  Just get one there really cheap.

btw.. Has any one heard of a doctor that operates on teens?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
[
I bought the muscle shirt (style #974) for $29.99 US. Or you can get 3 for $84.99!
Check out the many other styles of compression shirts that Underworks sells.

GB im a lil confused are you still putting on compression shirts, or are you talking about the time you had your surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024