Author Topic: Booked in with Mr M Mahdi (Transform)  (Read 3939 times)

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
I'm all booked in with Mahdi two weeks away. Not really nervous, just can't imagine what it's going to be like without my man boobs. Setting some money aside for buying a load of nice t-shirts after I'm done!!

How long after surgery before you guys saw results (swelling gone etc)?

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
your chest will be flat instantly. however the next couple of weeks you will get some swelling. many people will say and so will i that it is very minor. thats expected though as if you cut yourself, as your skin heals, it will swell a little. over the months, you will keep noticing slight changes here and there, nothing too major. but yes, you will feel/see the difference as soon as the op is over. dont worry about it, relax your mind. its a very simple op. you wont come out looking like arnold shwarznegger but it will be much closer to what you would like.

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
Today has finally come. Going to get some before and after shots and will post up. He's keeping me in overnight so will post them when I'm back.

Offline jimmmyg

• Posting Member
hope it all went well bud  ;)

Offline Nomoregyne

• Bronze Member
Good luck dude! Hope it goes well for you

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
Back now. Overnight stay with drains in, but seem ok now. Not much discomfort, just a bit sore. He's taken out the equivilent of a b cup of fat and tissue. Even now I can see a major difference!!

So glad I went. Will post up some pics after a few weeks.

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
Did you have gyne removed and lipo? And how much did you pay mate?
Also what made you go with Transform?

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
Yep had the gland and fat removed. Paid £3000. Was looking to pay around £4k with the harley group, then googled the surgeosn name and couldn't find much out about him. So looked around, found Mr Mahdi who has hundreds of positive articles online. And went for it.

Am really impressed so far. Just bought a really expensive t-shirt which I never would have bothered with in the past. Feel like a new man!!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Congrats mate

Do u have links to any of the articles you mentioned for your surgeon please ?

Are you pleased with results so far ?

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
I just googled his name and ready the ones on the feminine boards. Can't tell you how impressed I am mate. He has been so neat and tidy it's unreal! Started using bio oil to help with the scars. Best 3 grand i ever spent!!

Offline coyote94

Did you get a discount on the procedure or have to bargain the price down? I've booked in for the same procedure with Mr Mahdi at Transform but they want £4900 from me?!

Offline cotton

• Posting Member
I was originally booked in with Mr Treanor, although he left. Then then transferred me to Mahdi for the same price (£3400) inc an overnight stay.

Cheers

Offline manboobs2010

• Posting Member
nice to hear everything went well for you cotton! can't wait until i have the op and like you don't have to be so contious (sp?) about how i look and what i have to wear..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024