Author Topic: Something Married men or men in relationships might want to watch for  (Read 8806 times)

Offline littleone

• Posting Member
I have had a similar situation.  By breast development is undeniable, we have talked about it and she is o.k. with my acceptance of it (no surgery).  I told her that I started wearing bras and she nearly flipped.  She absolutely can't understand why I would do such a thing.  She gets the sports bra during work outs, but that's it!  She has come to terms with the fact that I wear bras, but doesn't ever want to see me in one or think that I may be wearing one under my otherwise all male exterior.  Since I told her and the several weeks of hell there after, things have gotten better, but there is still some underlying tension that has never been in our relationship before, and it is definately related to my bra wearing.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
It is interesting or should I say concerning that women get soooo bent on a man with gyne needing to wearing a bra has ending up in relationships on the rocks.  It isn't like they are drinking and/or abusive, or losing their manhood.  They are simply trying to live life comfortably with no pain or just lacking the jiggle....

I guess suggest that she doesn't wear a bra daily for same reasons as why she thinks you should not where one.  Of course worded carefully!   

My wife has only seen me in a sports bra, and usually in the dark.  Never in a regular bra, I jumped at try hard to not to let her see me in one, but she often feels it on my thru my shirt when we embrace.  She seems okay going to that point. 

Definitely a sensitive topic with your wife/girlfriend. 

Offline TigerPaws

Maybe I am being to blunt gentlemen, but it sounds like your wives are being insensitive to your needs. Perhaps asking them if they would treat you any differently if you came down with testicular cancer and had to have them removed? Would they leave you if you lost and eye or a limb? Would they treat you any differently? Do they feel that it is right that they are belittling your physical needs?

Friend, lover or wife, if she will not accept me for who I am, as I am she is gone. Wearing a bra is no different than wearing a sling for a bum arm or crutches for a bad or missing leg. What is she going to do, leave you if you are injured and need a wheelchair?

What is the difference.

There are times when you have to take a stand no matter the results. No one knows your situation so only you can decide how far to push the issue. Personally I would not stand for it but it is your life not mine.

All success.

hammer

TP, I am lucking as my wife has been very supportive through everything I have gone through and maybe it is because she lost her first husband to cancer! I did lose me testicles, and I do use a wheel chair! They are both very different things and change your life in different ways! I KNOW ASI LIVE IT EVERY DAY!

I can see where some of the women could have a hard time understanding why there man would want to start wearing a bra. After all she was raised from a young girl and grow up all her life with her breast and many women have no problem going without one as they have had their breast so long and it is not a problem! I myself can do the same! Yes, I am more comfortable with one, but I can go days without and I have most of you all beat in size, if you haven't looked it my pictures you should!

With 60% of males going to have gyne at some point in there lives, you can not expect 100% of those that are involved to get supported to wear a bra for suport if they decide to do so! There will be some misunderstandings of some kind! I know I do not need to spell out all the ideas that could go through a persons head about misunderstanding and or confusion about "why does he now need a bra, his boobs aren't that big" you are smart enough to think of them on your own!

My point is, you don't need to SPLIT UP, DUMP THEM, SHOW THEM THE ROAD, as you see for there insensitivity! I would call it misunderstanding before insensitivity! Insensitivity is taking and moving a mans wheel chair out of his reach when he needs to get it to go to the bath room! Thank God I can still walk a little!

Maybe this is something that needs to be agreed to be disagreed on, as there is a lot of B. S. about it that does not need to be, I feel like it is beating a dead horse about leaving anyone that does not support wearing a bra, well I don't beleave in throwing away commitment that easy and am sure others don't either.

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

TP, I am lucking as my wife has been very supportive through everything I have gone through and maybe it is because she lost her first husband to cancer! I did lose me testicles, and I do use a wheel chair! They are both very different things and change your life in different ways! I KNOW ASI LIVE IT EVERY DAY!

I can see where some of the women could have a hard time understanding why there man would want to start wearing a bra. After all she was raised from a young girl and grow up all her life with her breast and many women have no problem going without one as they have had their breast so long and it is not a problem! I myself can do the same! Yes, I am more comfortable with one, but I can go days without and I have most of you all beat in size, if you haven't looked it my pictures you should!

With 60% of males going to have gyne at some point in there lives, you can not expect 100% of those that are involved to get supported to wear a bra for suport if they decide to do so! There will be some misunderstandings of some kind! I know I do not need to spell out all the ideas that could go through a persons head about misunderstanding and or confusion about "why does he now need a bra, his boobs aren't that big" you are smart enough to think of them on your own!

My point is, you don't need to SPLIT UP, DUMP THEM, SHOW THEM THE ROAD, as you see for there insensitivity! I would call it misunderstanding before insensitivity! Insensitivity is taking and moving a mans wheel chair out of his reach when he needs to get it to go to the bath room! Thank God I can still walk a little!

Maybe this is something that needs to be agreed to be disagreed on, as there is a lot of B. S. about it that does not need to be, I feel like it is beating a dead horse about leaving anyone that does not support wearing a bra, well I don't beleave in throwing away commitment that easy and am sure others don't either.

Bob

Perhaps because I have been single for 26 years (widower) I have a different perspective, I am unwilling to put up with people who are unable or unwilling to "understand". While I have had several offers of marriage I do not see the need as I am no longer going to father additional children beyond my son and with a world full of intelligent, beautiful and accepting women why commit to any one when you can have many.

hammer

Perhaps because I have been single for 26 years (widower) I have a different perspective, I am unwilling to put up with people who are unable or unwilling to "understand". While I have had several offers of marriage I do not see the need as I am no longer going to father additional children beyond my son and with a world full of intelligent, beautiful and accepting women why commit to any one when you can have many.

TigerPaws, some may see you as being as shallow as you see the women that have a problem with the bras! I also may be blunt, but facts are facts and a road goes two ways!

Offline TigerPaws

TigerPaws, some may see you as being as shallow as you see the women that have a problem with the bras! I also may be blunt, but facts are facts and a road goes two ways!

It is the women who are shallow and narrow minded, not me. If they have an issue with my breasts, I do not need to associate with them. After all I am single and free to do as I please with whom I please.

If someone is in a committed relationship that is their choice, if one person has an issue with something about the other, they have a choice to make. Live with it and keep quiet, work out something which is acceptable to both people or split up and move on with their lives. The choices are relatively simple, it is the decision to choose which is difficult.

Fortunately I do not have to make those decisions. I date whom I please as often and when I please, no one is committed to anyone. I do not have a problem with any of the ladies I am currently dating, including the lady who is with me now, but should one or more choose to move on I will not loose a moments sleep over it. There are many more in the world to choose from and enjoy.

Then again that is coming from someone who is single and not interested in a committed relationship.

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
I am fortunate that my wife is in total acceptance including me wearing sexy lacey push up bras when we play around in bed. She even buys me bras that she thinks will help me hide my boobs under tighter fitting shirts. My love life was not always like this. When I was in my twenties, my boobs made me a nervous wreck when I had to take my shirt off in front of people including women when having sex. I must say that most of it was all in my head. The women liked me for me. Fortunately, I was lucky to have young women that were not shallow minded. But still, when I was younger it was torture to have boobs. Today at 50 years old, it is nothing to have 46 B's. That is because I have a wonderful wife that loves every inch of me including my big boobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024