Author Topic: Surgery done on December 14th!!!  (Read 6459 times)

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Hi guys,
first of all I would like to thank everyone here on these boards, a place in which I could learn a lot of things to manage my gynecomastia.
I had my surgery in Italy, more precisely in Naples.I don't know if I can mention the  name of the doctor who operated on me.Now I still have drains, sutures, bendages  and compression vest. The doctor had to perform on me both lipo and gland excision.As he said, he had to remove more fat than gland on the left side, more gland than fat on the right side.As undesired effect, a quite big hemathoma developed, but the doctor readily gave me a therapy to defeat it and now things seem to go quite well.
The day of my op proceeded as follows:
I reached the clinic at 8 'o clock with my parents and one of my aunts.After about one hour the doctor reached my room, where he took pics of my chest and planned the operation leaving draws on my chest.Then a nurse came to my room and togheter we went in the preoperatory room, where I could talk with the anesthesiologist and the doctor. I decided to have the operation in local anesthesia plus IV sedation. Then I reached the operatory table and the operation could start and it lasted about 2 hours.
Before the doctor and his staff prepared bendages, the doctor invited me to rise my head to take a look at my chest after the operation. I don't Know if the sensation was due to sedation but my chest seemed to be as I  always desired it to be!! The doctor and his staff were very kind with me, especially a nurse who acted with me as a dear mum.
I came back to my room at 12 'o clock, where I could see my parents an my dear aunt. In the afternoon the doctor and the anesthesiologist went to my room to see my conditions; the doctor also brought the glands that he had to remove.He said: "Don't worry now glands are to be analized; Dear boy your glands were bigger than I could expect, similar to the glands of a bodybuilder who used steroids" (BUT I'VE NEVER USED THAT SHIT!!).
Later I ate something and then went at home.
In the first night I was quite worried because of hemathoma and so I couldn't sleep well. On saturday I went to the doctor's office to show him the hematoma and he gave me a proper therapy. Now I feel quite well and I desire to see my chest as soon as possible!!

I'll post pre and post op pics as soon as I can.

Before closing this post I would like to give a suggestion to people who will have  gynecomastia surgery: You cannot face it alone, so you have to talk about it to people you love, such as parents , friends and so on.

You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing your experience!  I wish you success and satisfaction when you open your bandages.

I hope I write a similar blog after 2 weeks..

Do post the pics!
Mg

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys, I wish you all the very best.

Offline pyro12

could you please tell me the exercise or whatever you used to get rid of the hematoma?

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
The doctor said to me to apply a bag with ice on the swollen area for the first two days, then he told me to use a cream called Hirudoid and to take reparilexin pills 3 times per day.He also told me to use arnica.I've started to take reparil in December 15th and I've to take it until tomorrow.I'll be on arnica and Hirudoid for one month or somewhat like that.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
And Now two Pics... Quality is not excellent because I had to take photos by my phone while the doctor went to take other bendages.The post op pic has been taken immediately after the doctor brought away bendages, so my skin was not at its best.My right side is still a bit swollen because the doctor had to work more on this side than on the other.
Anyway, you are the judge... Comment please.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 06:27:44 AM by reymysterio »

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
great results. you must be feeling on top of the world. i am getting it done on 01/01/2008 and hope that i will get good results.thanx for sharing ur experience.

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Looking good,  that is def the weirdest looking bruising iv ever seen :o

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
looking at some of the pics after operations..makes me alil nerv..that looks very painfull.. im still trying to get my operation soon..hopefully..
but this kinda freaks me out sorry to say :(

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
looking at some of the pics after operations..makes me alil nerv..that looks very painfull.. im still trying to get my operation soon..hopefully..
but this kinda freaks me out sorry to say :(

Don't worry man,  you can bear the pain! The desire of eliminating gyno provides you the required strength.

Yep, that's a strange kind of bruising; this is due to the fact that on my right side the amount of gland was bigger than on the other one.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Heh that's crazy bruising.

Though bruising is never anything to really worry about since that shit heals up anyways.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
And so there are my five months post op pics, please comment.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:07:39 AM by reymysterio »

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
20 views from my last update and no comments...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:01:50 PM by reymysterio »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024