Author Topic: ELIMINATED PERMANENTLY or not?  (Read 8342 times)

Offline gogotren

• Posting Member
chicago for blocking progesterone you can use bromocriptine aka bromo. You should have blood work done first to see if you even have progesterone or prolactin problems and exactly what your estrogen levels are. If one of them is not an issue for you then you dont need to be taking the drug to counteract a problem you dont have. now hypo.... do i need to put a disclaimer after all my posts as to my qualifications and that you should consult with your dr or atleast do research on the products i mentioned? I would assume a person to do a lil more due diligence on a drug before taking it, not just buy something and take it and not understand the drug, that is irresponsible, yet people do it everyday. I can tell your knowledge of steroids and their use is very limited and swayed by the media. I know many people with scripts from a  real doctor for test injections. These people are bodybuilders, what they are doing is legal though becuase they have a script, guess that is ok with you then. Steroids cycled in moderation are for less toxic than the common cigarette.

Offline chicagobuffed

• Posting Member
I have bromocriptine as well, bromo and dostinex work pretty much in the same manner, it's just that bromo is an older drug so people are familiar with it. They're both dopamine inhibitors. I have a lot of knowledge in this area as well. I study it daily. I'm going to ignore Hypo from now on, he's a difficult person who wants to argue back and forth, for whatever reason I don't know. I have better things to invest my time in.

Offline chicagobuffed

• Posting Member
You also make a good point about cigarettes gogotren. Let's not forget about alcohol that has impaired people's ability to drive a car and that has cost so many innocent people their lives. But hey if the government allows it for the sake of their wanting to get their tax money (same as cigarettes) then hey that's okay. Ignorant people will judge me for making well planned decisions while those that drink and smoke themselves to death and affect others in the process of damaging their own health (i.e. second hand smoke, or drunk while driving) aren't judged like me. And I do have a script but whatever.

Offline gogotren

• Posting Member
gyno 51: 90% of people who use juice dont work out by time there 30? where did you get those #`s? your right tho there are a alot of irrisponsible people who are dumb asses that take gear. alot of problems with steroids come from using orals also. i finished my last cycle 1 1/2 month ago, my blood pressure today was 110/68...she said that was good. chicago, glad to see you educated yourself a bit, glad to here about bro`s being smart. are you on any message boards bout gear? pm me i`ll give you some good ones. oh yea... i had my surgery done today also. These fuckin drains are uncomfortable, but it will all be worth it when i`m riding my motorcyle this summer with no shirt to the beach.

Offline gogotren

• Posting Member
gyno 51 your def. a bit out of the loop on gear and how available it is. deca and var along with all the others are very readily available, from dr`s scripts to vet grade to underground labs. and no i dont judge my lhealth just on my blood pressure that is just 1 part of a very long equation

Offline hypo

gogotren,

I can tell your knowledge of steroids and their use is very limited and swayed by the media.
unquote

Do some reading around these boards and I think you will find differently.

If you mention anything like this again we can have a full on discussion on these boards where I WILL show you that you actually know very little about steroids.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024